The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Witchborn Chronicles Plotter

2 posters

Go down

The Witchborn Chronicles Plotter Empty The Witchborn Chronicles Plotter

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:33 am

Hey, so, what is she going to do to gain his trust?

He will likely be a bit sarcastic and snarky with her for certain. He might ask her to kiss him or something like that too.

I have had some ideas on what is going to happen as far as what The Oracle has seen. It will involve a group of Witchborn who call themselves the 4 horseman. I'm looking for suggestions as to their abilities. Something pretty powerful though. One will be something akin to mind control but of a more mystical nature. She can turn people into drones who do what she wants. If people take her influence willingly they are 'enhanced' If not, they can conduct their powers as normal but can not really think for themselves. It is unclear of this process can be reversed or not.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Witchborn Chronicles Plotter Empty Re: The Witchborn Chronicles Plotter

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Another interesting power would be the ability to create and control fire and another power over the weather. Trying to think of a fourth. I'll see what I can come up with later on. What do you think about those two in addition to the mind control one though?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum