The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 pm

om, she LOOKS evil, I LOVE her! *pant*

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:22 am

this mission will test her morality and she will have an encounter along the way also.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:33 pm

I do not like how I did this. If you dont mind, I am going to back up to the post where she reads the document and leave it there. I liked her succeeding as she had done without bloodshed. However, this is up to you. I will not make a change until you tell me which way you prefer. For this latest ending, A bullet crashes through the window and she shoots he pistol out of fear and it just barely misses Isabelle etc. or we can back it up and have her have a success and be angry at Severin for nearly putting her in a position to kill over a dozen people.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:08 pm

I think I think the idea of her reading the document and then just destroying it and returning to Severin without the bloodshed. I think that she and Ansel should part on friendly terms. Perhaps he even proposes to her, but she politely declines. I think Ansel is going to hold a special place in Lorelei's heart even though she doesn't love him. Perhaps we could even make an appearance at some point in the future.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:09 pm

I agree, thank you for attending this quickly

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Also, one of the big plot issues we have is how her and Armand could end up together even if she changed his mind about her in some way. I just fixed that, lets see if you like it. The king's own advisor HATES the Bishop for what he's done to some of his family. he will promise to have her pardoned if she assassinates him. If she gets seen or caught he can do nothing, but if she succeeds, all her past transgressions, wiped clean. This wont fix her relationship with Armand, she alone will have to do that in the RP. I'm thinking she will break away from Severin at some point soon after this. This last thing will create a big rift between them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:41 pm

I like that. I'm assuming she and Armand will meet again before then. Perhaps at the ball?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:32 pm

So I have this idea in my head for Lorelei and Armand. I pretty much think that they both should be in love with each other by the time Armand figures out all of the horrible things she has done. He still won't even know her real name. They get into a huge fight and she is pretty much sobbing and begging for him to understand. He tells her to leave and she tells him she is sorry and she loves him and walks out. He stands there a moment before he goes after her...just in time to see her get shot by Severin. Severin escapes and Lorelei lives, but is lucky to be alive. I think that she should ultimately be the one to kill Severin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

I still think that something like this would work but I wanted her to endear herself to him by Severin finding out that she loves Armand and when he takes aim at Armands back, he will be fighting others Severin brought with him. she warns him but knows it will be to late and just moved into the path of the shot. Severin gets away but she falls into Armand's arms and confesses how much she loves him. She will awaken in a hospital with another scar to go with her first one. Luckily the bullet didn't hit anything mortal but she will not have alot of mobility for a few weeks while she heals and during that time Armand takes care of her and asks her to marry him etc. Later, she knows Severin will come for Armand again to punish her for leaving him and knows what she must do. We will have her break into his house, evade guards and fight her way to him then ultimately kills.

However, I still think a 3rd party needs to come into play here involving someone with the power to pardon her for her past crimes. I'd say killing a Bishop would be a death sentence unless you wanted to go that she does it without anyone knowing, save for Armand ofcourse and Severin maybe.

So, what next?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:50 pm

I think that maybe the Cardinal asks her to do it for some reason or another. Perhaps he has learned of her special skill set and has her brought to him...or maybe she is actually arrested for something else and he goes to her and tells her that if she does this for him that he will pardon her of everything she has ever done. However, that only cleans her slate for the past...if she begins into a life of crime after this he will not protect her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Lets say the church knows this Bishop has been embezzling gold. They cant do anything above board to him so assassination, blaming it all on protestants works to their advantage on 2 fronts. However getting them to know her is the issue. How would they?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:00 pm

The Cardinal has spies out in Paris and has known about her and her deeds for sometime, but had held out on doing anything because he knew he might require her services in the future.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:34 pm

I think I got it. Severin has her steal a painting that sits in the cardinals personal office. It is well guarded but she manages it without detection. The cardinal ofcourse becomes furious however he is also impressed and the city begins to come down on all of criminality. Due to this Severin has been marked as a suspect (someone involved in the sale of the painting got fingered and talked) and to keep himself out of prison he gives up Lorelei who finds herself having a good time somewhere until she is arrested. Even Armand comes to see her in prison and she has been slated for execution. However, the cardinal wanted the thief to offer this deal and have them (he thought it was a man) murder the Bishop for the exchange of a full pardon. Seeing how Severin no longer has any hold on her anymore, her name has been cleared, he decides to try and ruin her life. He takes all of her ill gotten gains, her money, her clothes, her jewelry, everything. (he thinks she will come back) when he discovers that she is staying with Armand he becomes furious and then sets out to try to kill him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:36 pm

She could be out with Armand having this good time when they get into an argument just before she is arrested.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Ok sounds good

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Im just bringing this up again because I dont like to do it but I feel it helps the narration. I realize I am taking control of a character that is not mine...again. The only reason i do this sometimes between you and me is because otherwise I'd have to plot it out to you, you do it if you agree to then narrate it all back to you. We can do this in the future and now but it takes alot more time. I try not to do anything that will impact her, only to supply her with information for later. Please let me know if this annoys you or not. it will not hurt my feelings and Its not that im in a hurry either. We can take more time, I have no issue with that if you'd prefer us to work that way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:58 pm

No, I'm perfectly fine with that. I agree that it would take much more time doing it the other way. I actually prefer it done this way.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Excellent, I just dont want you to think Im pushing you in some way. I want you to play your characters exactly how you want. In this story she is definitely the more colorful of all the characters. A fight scene might be coming soon though ;-)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:43 am

might need some help figuring out this bishop thing. To make it an accident...

Well, it is the same large church complex where he lives and gives mass. She could dress up like a nun maybe or in their servants garb. He is close to presenting the removal of the protestant church to the king so the musketeers will be busy with protesters and protestants trying to be heard or get at him. He could have a heart attack and burn to death by fire or fall down some stairs though jumping would be difficult.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:50 am

I was actually thinking that maybe she poisons him. But she uses a poison that makes it appear that he's had a heart attack. Perhaps she finds out that he only drinks a particular type of wine and obtains a bottle. Perhaps she also knows that he drinks a glass or two every night alone (this way she knows that no one else will be killed). She then poisons the wine and ensures that it is delivered to him. He drinks it and then maybe Armand finds him in the morning.

Not as action filled as the theft, but I think with him being surrounded by Musketeers she would want to put herself as far away from the Bishop as possible.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:05 pm

how would she find this info out though? And she has only a little time to accomplish it. if she burned a day to pose as a servant and finds it out, its still not guaranteed he would drink the wine or imbibe the poison. In any case, Severin had had her followed since she was taken by police. Seeing her kissing on Armand would have gotten back to Severin. thus he wants Armand dead out of jealousy and knows he is guarding the bishop. He has staged a violent protest involving protestants and will use that diversion to kill him. i.E. she needs to be there anyway to take the bullet? Thus, she could force feed him the poison by him trying to have sex with her. (these priests are so unholy) So, she does the deed, goes down to get out (a servant would have access ofcourse) and finds the fighting and sees Armand. As Armand sees a woman near danger he comes to help her out and sees its her however people are throwing rocks and such at them and his attentions get diverted just long enough for Severin to take his shot

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Once a shot is taken, everyone scatters

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Well, the only thing is that I would really like for Armand and Lorelei to have a big blow out argument right before she gets shot where basically she confesses everything to him, but he initially rejects her. She then sees Severin who is taking aim at Armand and pushes him out of the way and gets shot instead.

Maybe she does disguise herself as a servant and gets in and maybe the Bishop takes an interest in her and does want to have sex with her, but perhaps instead of force feeding him the poison, which might cause some noise because he would be struggling, she does slip it into a glass of wine that she hands to him and watches him drink. The poison would be fast acting and then she would slip out and he would be discovered later. Maybe Severin is initially there, but perhaps he can't get a clear shot of Armand during all of the chaos that is going on and so he leaves and decides to try again later.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:20 pm

That can happen when he pulls her aside and confronts her reasoning for being there. I see this as a very nasty argument where he will tell her to leave him be and he never wants to see her again. She will have to try hard to get him to listen to her as thus far she has done nothing but lie to him lol.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:25 pm

So then her confession to him of everything will happen in the hospital?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next