The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004)

Go down

The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004) Empty The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004)

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:16 am

Now that there was an added concern from Victor Doom possibly harming one of the kids, Happy drove with another security officer. Theo had taken to spending a few minutes in Tasha's older red Fiat before class began and he darted out of the limo as soon as it stopped. "Cya in class!" Theo said as he ran toward the side of the building where the main parking lot was. Serena knew full well why he was in a hurry. They'd just sit in her car making out until the bell rang.

As Serena headed in she was met by Peter Parker and Ned, his best friend. "Hey Serena," Peter said as he shifted to walk alongside her. "Hey," Ned said as he stepped behind them. "You look...nice, are ya excited about the lab today? I know I am. It felt amazing to be there," Peter said. He had told his Aunt may how he liked a girl at school and she gave him a few tips. One was complimenting them on how they looked. Peter decided to give it a go. Why not right? Ned just rolled his eyes.

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004) Empty Re: The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004)

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:27 am

Isabella and Tony has talked briefly about taking the twins out of school all together, but they knew how much Serena and Theo enjoyed seeing their friends everyday. They also didn’t know if it when an attack might come. They were just extra cautious about where their children went and who they were with.

As always, Happy drove them to school, but now there was another security officer in the car with them. As soon as the car came to a stop outside the school Theo grabbed his backpack and was out like a shot. Serena rolled her eyes, but smiled. She stepped out and said goodbye to Happy before heading into the school. There, she was greeted by Peter and Ned. She smiled and blushed ever so slightly at Peter’s compliment.

“Thank you. Yes, I am excited about lab today. I can’t wait to continue our work. Did you have a good weekend?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004) Empty Re: The Difference Between Boys And Girls (October 2004)

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:48 am

Theo tapped on the window and Tasha shifted to unlock the door. He tossed his backpack into the backseat then sat and shut the door. He smiled brightly at Tasha who looked gorgeous as usual. "Hey beautiful," He said. Tasha smiled back at him and he leaned over and kissed her. Before long their hands where everywhere on one another.

"Well, uh, I guess so, I had to work," Peter said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He had a scratch on his neck and his neck ached there from the guy that knocked him off of his bike. Food delivery was one of his jobs and the guy had hit him with his side view mirror. He didn't even stop. Peter's bike took a thrashing and he would need to spend a little money to fix it.

"He was hit by a driver while out on his bike," Ned chimed in. Peter winced, he didn't want sympathy. He didn't want Serena to know how truly poor he really was. It was like they were polar opposites in that department. "He's just too proud to tell you one of his three jobs is delivering food," Ned added and Peter gasped and turned to look at him. His cheeks colored in outrage and embarrassment. Ned just held up his hands to signify he was done embarrassing him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:20 pm

Serena nodded a little when Peter told her that he had had to work over the weekend. She knew he had a job, but he never said much about what he did. Her eyes grew wide though when Ned told her that he had been hit by a driver while delivering food. She opened her mouth to say something in response when Ned went on to reveal that Peter in fact worked three jobs. She was shocked by this. Peter never spoke about his home life except to tell her that he lived with his aunt. If he was working three jobs while in high school it must mean that money was tight for them. That was not something she could say that she knew anything about. It wasn’t something she could sympathize with him about. She suddenly felt horrible worrying about little things in her life when Peter had it much tougher than she did.

She could tell that what Ned had said embarrassed Peter. She decided not to say anything about the three jobs. If Peter wanted to tell her more he could. She was worried about him getting hit though.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” she asked with genuine concern in her eyes as she reached out and gently touched the mark on his neck.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:23 pm

This whole exchange made Peter feel self-conscious. Not something he was used to feeling. But around Serena, especially when she looked at him like she was, he couldn't help it. He had thought they were becoming friends but he wondered if someone like her and he could be friends. When he felt her touch his neck his cheeks colored profusely and that made it all even worse. He knew she wasn't messing with him but he didn't know how to process what he was feeling right then. He hastened his step and moved away from them. "I said im fine ok," he said as he moved away. Normally he went to class early but he was so frazzled he turned the corner and moved toward the commons. He didn't really need anything at his locker but he moved that way anyway.

He knew his locker combination but he just stood there with his head against his locker rolling the combination lock over and over. He wasn't even thinking about it. He was thinking about his Uncle Ben. He really needed to talk to him about what he was feeling. He couldn't talk to Aunt May about this. 'Talking to your Aunt about a girl?' Um, no, not that. His thoughts drifted to MJ right then. He really could use an annoyingly friendly face right about now!

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Serena began to wonder if she hadn’t messed things up when Peter very quickly walked away. She hadn’t intended to upset him. She sighed a little, but let him go. However, as she started to walk towards her locker she saw Harry walking towards her. Unbeknownst to her, he had seen the exchange between Peter and herself.

“Hey Peter,” MJ said cheerfully as she appeared next to him. She smiled a little when he jumped. “Someone’s jumpy this morning,” she teased with a little grin. She then saw the look on his face and her smile faded. “Is everything alright?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Peter sighed and shook his head. He had to talk to someone. And MJ was one of his best friends, right? He lifted up his head to look at her. "Well, for starters I got hit while delivering yesterday. The guy didn't even stop to see if I was alright. My bike...Its in bad shape. Every bit of extra money I made this month is going to go to fix it," He said exasperated. "I can't catch a break. And to make it worse, Ned told Serena all about it," He said equally as exasperated. "I don't know what to do MJ, Serena she's...she's just out of my league," He said sounding defeated and he turned to lean his back against his locker.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:30 pm

MJ had known Peter and Ned since elementary school. The three of them had always been friends, but lately MJ was starting to feel something more for Peter. However, she had been afraid of telling him, and now knowing that Peter had feelings for Serena only made her want to hide those feelings even more.

MJ sighed and looked at Peter. "She's only out of your league if you continue to think that she is. You're selling yourself short Peter. You're a great guy. You're super smart, kind, funny. Any girl would be lucky to be with you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Peter shifted his gaze over the MJ. For a moment, a few moments, their eyes met and he began to see MJ in a different light. They had been friends for years and he liked her sarcastic snarkiness. She was very smart and though she'd never admit it, kind. "But she's not just any girl MJ. She smart, kind...rich. I can barely scrape lunch money most days," Peter said. "Besides, I thought you didn't really care for Serena," he asked her plainly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:49 pm

MJ sighed and shrugged a little. "You're my friend and you like her." She glanced at her watch and knew they needed to get to class. "See ya around Parker," she said before heading towards her first class.

Later that day, Serena, Harry, Peter, and the others who had gotten into the Oscorp Internship were taken over to the lab by bus. They were continuing their work with the radioactive spiders. Serena put on her lab coat and goggles and smiled at Harry and Peter. "What do you think would happen if one of us was bitten by one of these spiders?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Ever since he saw Peter with Serena he decided he should watch him a little bit more closely. He wasn't truly threatened by Peter but he could tell Serena was into him a little and he wasn't certain if he should be concerned or not. Harry liked Peter, he was easy to get along with and didn't like to cause waves and drama. "Likely nothing, though the wolf spider..." Peter said and then looked in the tank for it. They had one of those but when he looked into the tank he didn't see it. He just saw the garden spiders.

"Hmm, maybe they swapped him out?" He said almost to himself. He shrugged. "Not much, none of them are harmful to humans," he said. "I don't think I'd like to see one on my hand or arm though," Harry said. "They still give me the creeps," he added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Serena didn't know that Harry had seen the interaction between Peter and herself that morning. In her mind, the touch had been completely innocent. She had been worried about Peter. She considered him a friend...nothing more...right? Peter was able to challenge her intellectually and was very kind, but she had been with Harry for almost two years.

Serena smiled at what Harry said about spiders giving him the creeps. She waited until he wasn't looking and then she reached out and crept her fingers up his arm and laughed when she saw him jump. "You ok?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:31 pm

"Holy hell!" He squealed. As he hastily patted at himself as if he wee covered in spiders. Everyone laughed including Harry himself. "Haha, ok, very funny!" He said. "Oh, paybacks are a bitch," Harry said with a smile and that gleam in his eye he got when he was thinking in a very devilish way. He'd either extort some kind of sexual thing from her or play a practical joke on her in the near future. Peter laughed as well and the prank seemed to drive him from his gloom. "Ok, I suppose we should get back to getting the next 3 categorized?" Peter suggested and this time he did the main part and Serena did the labeling part. What Peter didn't know was that the missing wolf spider was on the bottom side of their table. It glowed yellow and orange.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Serena laughed and smiled at Harry. She knew Harry was going to try to get her back in the future so she would need to watch herself. However, it had been completely worth it in her mind. Finally, they all managed to get back on task. Serena became focused and much more serious as they began to work. Between the three of them, they switched up the tasks they did each time. This time, Serena was labeling. None of them knew that the missing wolf spider was under their table. At first, it moved towards Serena. Her hand was resting on the edge of the table, but then Harry called her over to help him with something and she stepped away...

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:54 pm

Harry came to lean over the table to get a better look at what they were doing. The spider was inches from his fingers before he shifted his hands and stepped away from the table. Peter was a bit quicker with the dosing of the spiders than Serena had been and they had finished 5 before the Oscorp lab manage told them to wrap things up. Peter had just gotten his hands out of the rubber gloves and he watched as Harry turned down their station. He was leaning up against the table when he felt a sharp pinch on the back of his hand.

"Ow!" He yelped as he stood up quick. He looked at the edge of the table but didn't see anything. The spider had bitten him on the back of the hand then scuttled away. He rubbed at his hand and a large, red bump began to form on it right away. He shook it then just left it alone.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Serena had been making some notes when she heard Peter suddenly yelp out in pain. She quickly looked over at him. "Are you alright?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:26 pm

"Yeah, i think there's pointed edges under the table, so be careful," Peter said, The students once again assembled and then rode home together on the bus. At lunch Peter definitely didn't feel right. Just smelling the food made him feel ill and he felt very warm. Was he coming down with something? He wasn't certain. In 4th hour he definitely didn't feel well though he told Serena he was just feeling tired when she asked. By the end of the day he felt worse than he ever felt before. Aunt May called him to dinner but he declined and rolled into his bed.

Theo had asked Tasha over and their parents agreed to let her stay over for dinner. This was the first girl Theo had brought home and the whole tower was a buzz with curiosity over it. Tony even suspended what he was doing in the lab to get a look at the girl.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:33 pm

Serena wasn't sure she believed Peter when he told her he was alright. Throughout the rest of the day she could see him looking progressively worse. She began to worry that perhaps he had the flu. She tried texting him after she got home, but he never responded.

Serena had been surprised when Theo had asked if Tasha could come over for dinner. Isabella made lasagna and Kate helped her in the kitchen. Natalya was protective of Serena and Theo and she eyed Tasha suspiciously as she sat near James. "I'm not sure about her," she whispered to him in Russian.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:47 pm

"She's harmless he whispered back in Russian. "So Tasha, what do your parents do?" Steve asked. "Oh, well my dad owns Molyvos," She said. "My mom used to work there, but now just me and my brothers do," she said. Steve smiled. "Oooo, Kate and I love that place," Steve said. "Uh, yeah, her father is the 2nd generation to take up the restaurant so that means, you're the third generation?" Theo asked her. "Yep, but I'm just a hostess," she said. What it meant though was that she had to work to help support the family.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:56 pm

Natalya wasn’t so sure. This girl could still break Theo’s heart. Kate smiled when she heard that Tasha’s father owned Molyvos. She and Steve ate there at least once a month. “We were just there last week. The food is delicious.”

Isabella took the lasagna out of the oven and set it out to let it cool for a few minutes. “Tony and I have never been there, but we will have to try it now.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down