The Prophecy (Month5, 21BBY)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Prophecy (Month5, 21BBY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prophecy (Month5, 21BBY)

Post by XslvrstarX on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Kaia glanced over at Ranik. She wanted to say that Obi-Wan was wrong, that the connections she had made would never endanger herself or anyone else, but she knew that wasn't true. He was right, but there was nothing she could do about it now.

Kaia sighed a little when Obi-Wan directly asked her if she had touched the dark side. "Only slightly. I had to in order to defeat Darth Maul."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:32 am

Obi-wan nodded. “When I faced Maul I was angry and very sad. He had just killed my master, Qui-Jin. But I never ‘touched’ the dark side of the force. I think that is the difference. I won’t say that it is wrong. The midichlorians are influenced by how we perceive the world. By pulling hate, greed and anger into our hearts, the midichlorians change and react to it. And I’m not certain if it can be undone or not,” he said.

“I think it's a matter of intent,” Anakin said. Ahsoka looked up at her master curiously but did not speak. “The dark side of the force exists just as the light side does but why does one choose to become a Sith? It's like an investigator. One kind might regard the law highly and do his job by staying within the confines of the law and in keeping with the law and that the ends do not justify the means. Another does his job, but breaks the law to catch the criminals. Believing that justice is more important than anything else. The dark side is easy and powerful...seductive. There can be a degree of order in both sides I think. But it is the base purpose behind the people who wield that power that is important,” he explained. Obi-wan looked at Anakin then back to her.

“Be careful Kaia Aldari, Jedi Knight, And do not go to Dathomir seeking Maul on your own,” He said as if he could read her thoughts. “A prophecy like the one that hangs over your head, can not be an easy thing to live with. Know that you are not alone,” he said as he nodded once more.

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:09 am

Kaia listened to what Obi-Wan and Anakin had to say. She eyed Anakin slightly. She could sense the Dark Side building within him, but she said nothing in front of him. She would talk to Master Kenobi separately regarding that.

She took her leave and rejoined Ranik in her old room. They would remain here for a day or two before heading back to pick up Reyna.

“I feel...lost Ranik,” she said as she stood before her window and looked out over the city. “I’m not sure what is ‘right’ anymore or where I even belong.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Ranik felt her unease. ‘Could he be trained as a Jedi?’ He wondered silently as he came up behind her. He had 2 flutes of sweet brandy poured but he just set them down on the table next to her. His hands snaked in from the sides and went around her.

“That’s why I’m here, to remind you where you belong,” he whispered as his hands went over her breasts. “How bout I remind you that you’re just a woman tonight, ok?” He whispered in that way he did when he wanted her. “I want to make love to Kaia, my woman...Kaia the Jedi is not invited,” he joked with a smile as he pulled back his right hand to shift her hair out of the way so he could kiss the back of her neck. He felt her flesh prickle and he smiled as he used his tongue on that place that made all the hair on her arms stand on end. That made him smile too.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:50 pm

Kaia glanced back over her shoulder slightly at Ranik as she felt his arms snake around her waist. She couldn't help but smile slightly at what he said. His touch caused her heart to start beating faster and she shivered slightly as he kissed and sucked on her neck.

Some time later, she lay in his arms in bed. The blankets were half on the floor and twisted around them. They lay facing each other with their legs entangled together. Kaia reached up and gently brushed back some hair from his face. "So, what do you think about the idea of starting some Jedi training?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:17 pm

Ranik groaned audibly. “Why do you and the other Jedi think I’m force sensitive?” He asked. He had suspicions but training? He had serious doubts about that. “I think you don’t realize that I’m a difficult man to...train,” he said. “I’m not sure I want to call you master and move things with my mind,” he said with a grin.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:24 pm

Kaia smiled and rolled her eyes at his last comment. She then became more serious as she looked at him. "You are Force sensitive Ranik. You would be starting a little late in life, but I still think I could teach you quite a bit. However, if you truly don't want to be trained then I won't do it. I will still have to take another padawan though."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 pm

Ranik put a finger over her lips. “I’ll do it. You’ll not get rid of me that easy, Kaia. I don’t know what is involved in training but I want us to be together. Who knows, maybe I can help you in so way,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 pm

Kaia had never trained anyone before, but she felt confident that she could figure it out. At least this meant that the Council wouldn't try to split them up. "Are you excited about meeting your daughter?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Ranik didn’t expect the sudden change of subject. But the thought did make him smile. “I am but I don’t know anything about how to be a father,” he said honestly. “I can barely keep myself out of trouble, what do I have to offer a child? A girl no less,” he asked her. “I mean...I run freight and transport people for a living. I spend a lot of time In space, what kinda life would that be for a family?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:52 pm

Kaia smiled at him a little. "Well, you help keep me out of trouble and alive so I think you'll be a great father." She then became slightly more serious. "I'm still figuring everything out myself. It was rather scary finding out I was pregnant. I'm worried about bringing her here. She's already strong with the Force. I fear that Master Yoda or Master Windu will want to take her from me to train her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:57 pm

“Well can a Jedi have...2 ...pedo...two trainees? I think you could train me and then we both train Reyna?” He said. “How long does it take?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Kaia looked at Ranik. "It can take 10 years or more...although technically a Jedi's training never ends."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2