The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A First Meeting (November 2012)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A First Meeting (November 2012) - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Meeting (November 2012)

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:43 pm

Serena sighed and wished she had more information to give Peter. "No, unfortunately. Kate called the restaurant to get security footage, but there was some kind of interference. Likely caused by that woman. The only footage that they were able to get of her was outside the restaurant, but she was on a motorcycle with a helmet. I have a feeling though that we'll be seeing her again soon enough. I don't know what this is all about, but clearly she means business."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A First Meeting (November 2012) - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Meeting (November 2012)

Post by Conleth Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:51 pm

“So what do we do, just hold up here? We have lives and work. I mean, I’ll need a couple days off to heal but we have our project,” he said as he thought about that. “Maybe we need to just be a bit more mindful of our surroundings. Maybe have Happy drive us to places if we go out. Maybe have some security tail us,” Peter suggested. “To catch her though, we might need to be creative,” He said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Serena agreed with Peter. She did not want to live her life in fear and remained holed up in the Tower. Peter was probably right in suggesting that they be more careful and mindful of their surroundings and have some security tail them. She was sure that her parents were probably already on that.

"So, what are you thinking?" Serena asked when Peter suggested that they would need to be creative in how to catch this woman.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Peter winced. “Well, its dangerous. Forget I said anything. Too risky I think,” Peter said and dismissed whatever it was that he had thought off. He decided to keep it to himself.

------------------

Tony decided to have security put up cameras around the tower. These had long range and sealed systems so they couldn’t be interrupted via transmission interference. He was also thinking of turning on the energy fields at night just incase and locking down the elevator as well at night. Logan and Natalya’s room was the closest to the elevator so he was ok with that arrangement.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Serena took care of Peter. She brought him some food and drinks and made sure he was comfortable and had what he needed. He had to lie to Aunt May, but thankfully she bought his lie and didn't question him.

Isabella had just finished talking to Richard, their head of security, and found Tony in their office. She closed the door and walked over to him. He poured her a drink and she took a small sip before speaking. "I talked to Richard. Serena and Peter aren't to leave the Tower without a security guard with them."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:35 pm

“Well this place is going to be a fortress at night as well. I’ve been trying to figure out who this woman might be but I really don’t know. Many of the people we’ve faced had children, wives, family. Some of them could have hard feelings but trying to figure out which one it could be is like finding a needle in a haystack. Our only choice is try to keep up our guard and either she’ll think the risk is too high or we’ll catch her before she does any damage,” he said as he took a sip of his drink.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:42 pm

For the next week Peter stayed at the Tower and Serena took care of him. They continued to work on their project, but within the Tower while Peter healed. The security inside the Tower had been activated and there was likely no safer place to be than there at night. However, after about 10 days Serena and Peter both started to get antsy and decided they needed to get out. Peter's wounds were healing quickly and he felt well enough to go to his Aunt's. Peter was not officially living at the Tower, but he might as well have been. Before Peter and Serena went out, the rest of the team met with them and went over some dos and don'ts. Happy was going to be driving them and Richard was going to be in the car as well. Isabella was nervous, but knew Serena and Peter couldn't remain in the Tower forever.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2