The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There’s Something Strange In The Air (November 2015)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There’s Something Strange In The Air (November 2015) - Page 2 Empty Re: There’s Something Strange In The Air (November 2015)

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:30 pm

Stephen conjured and as the room around them shifted for a brief moment elements of her bedroom were there and then turned inside out and gone. When he was done her suit case was on the floor near her feet.

“I’m going to open up a portal for you here. You will need to wait until you are summoned but this portal will lead you right to where we think Peter and the girl are being held prisoner. If our intelligence is reliable that is. We will provide the distraction but there might be guards where you come in. If you don’t see them than continue aft through the ship,” he said. “Being on a ship...your first time?” he asked. When she nodded he nodded “Try to look out the windows and get a bearing of which way is aft. Another way to figure that out is by the engines. Your father’s team is to destroy their FTL drive. The rest will fight the Kree crew and soldiers. You will be alone Serena and padding your shots will not be a courtesy they will give you. That and you wont want the Kree you put down to suddenly be up again behind you. I know this is not what the Avengers were supposed to be about but we are what the world needs us to be. Be the world’s Avenger today Serena. Be the Stark that I know you are” he said with a smile of confidence in her. He conjured two portals. One for her and one for herself.

“Remember, wait for my signal,” he said then stepped through.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

There’s Something Strange In The Air (November 2015) - Page 2 Empty Re: There’s Something Strange In The Air (November 2015)

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:37 pm

Serena put on one of the gauntlets and then pressed a button the rest of the suit began to assemble around her, with the helmet being the last piece. Her HUD activated and she could see the suit was at full power. She had always been careful about using too much of her powers. At first it had been for energy reasons, as her abilities drained her energy, but then it was for safety. There were safety measures built into her suit for that very purpose but today she needed those off.

“Jarvis, turn off the power safety measures on my suit.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2