The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars In The Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stars In The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Stars In The Night

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 am

Natalya had told Logan about that event. She had killed so many innocent people just because they were there and in the way. There had been no stopping her and at the time she felt no remorse or guilt. But she felt those things now and she hated herself for all she had done.

For a moment she felt like she was being pulled back there again but Logan’s kiss was enough to pull her out of it. “I don’t know what to do about this Logan. I don’t want to put everyone’s life in danger because of this.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:20 am

Logan grabbed the back of her neck roughly and got right in her face. He had an angry expression though that was nothing knew. “You’re not a robot Nat. You’re human and I think seeing this Valantina chick again brought back some old memories and feelings. You need to give yourself time to process it all and forgive yourself for what you’ve done. You can’t survive otherwise,” he said as he shook her. He had told her this several times.

“We’re survivors Nat. We’re scarred but we fight through it because that is who we are!” He growled as he forced her to look into his eyes. “Now, tell me what you need?” He said in a low, raspy voice.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:48 am

Natalya didn’t know what she would do without Logan. Logan pushed her and believed in her when no one else did. He refused to let her fall and was always there when she needed him. He put her happiness above his own...always.

She looked up into his eyes and found herself looking into the eyes of love.

“Right now...I need you,” she said in a very suggestive tone.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:10 am

Logan pushed Natalya back against the wall then grabbed hold of the hem of her workout pants and shoved them downward off of her hips. He put his foot on the middle of them to force them to her feet as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Even as his jeans fell around his ankles, Natalya pulled down his boxer shorts. With her back against the wall Logan took hold of her hips as her legs went around his waist. There was no foreplay happening as he entered her middle and made love to her roughly right there against the wall.

----------------------

Finally Saturday had arrived and the night before Peter had stayed at his Aunt May’s house. He had the entire school Gym decked out and though it didn’t look exactly like what it had for their Senior Prom, it was indeed close to it though and he had done all of the decorating himself. He had an app on his phone that ran the DJ system and he had it set up to play their favorite song when they arrived. He had the corsages and he put his on and checked hers safe in its plastic container that would go onto her wrist. Tony had just given Peter one of his Tuxedo’s and even had his guy alter it to fit Peter perfectly. In the mirror in his room he looked like a million bucks and he smiled as he heard Happy honk. “Your man is ready Serena,” He murmured to himself in the mirror.

Aunt May waited impatiently as Peter exited his room. “Oh wow Peter, you look so nice!” She said and snapped several pictures with her camera. Peter had to shield his eyes from the flashes. “Like a moviestar!” She giggled. “Oh Aunt may! I’m NOT a movie star!” Peter retorted as if he had heard her say that alot lately now that everyone knew who he was. “Have fun tonight and tell Serena I said hi! She’s such a sweet girl,” She said as Peter stepped outside.

The Limo arrived at the Tower and Peter with corsage in hand came up in the elevator. He was both excited to see Serena in her dress and nervous about tonight. He wanted everything to be perfect for her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 am

Before he had left, Professor Charles Xavier had visited Serena and the two had spoken for a while. She had demonstrated her control over her abilities and she and her father had explained how her suit enhanced those powers while keeping her energy levels up. On Saturday afternoon she spent the day doing her makeup and fixing her hair. She decided to leave her hair down and used her curling iron to put a few tousled waves in it. She never liked heavy makeup, and she knew Peter didn't either so her makeup was fairly simple and only enhanced her natural beauty. She truly believed that they were only going out to a nice dinner. She put on her dress and a pair of heels and then spritzed on a little perfume.

When she was ready, she stepped out into the main living area and found Peter waiting for her. She was surprised to see him in a tux, but thought he looked incredibly handsome.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:49 am

The moment Serena moved into his field of vision Peter swallowed hard and his throat had suddenly gone bone dry. In a flash his mind began to see her in flowing white. In a wedding dress with a long train and her hair done up beautifully. The image was gone just as quickly but Serena was no less beautiful in her prom dress.

“Uh, this is for you,” He said as he proffered the corsage. It had bits of color that matched her dress. When she looked at it he stepped closer to her. “Want me to put it on you?” he asked nervously.

Tony watched with a smile and he felt Isabella give him a questioning look. Tony leaned toward her. “Peter’s taking Serena to the Prom. He’s decorated the school gym and everything,” he said in a whisper.

His hands didn’t shake to much and he managed to secure the corsage on her wrist. “You look...beautiful Serena,” he said finally. “Shall we go?” he asked then looked up at Tony and Isabella who were watching them.

Steve was in the living room area with William. William was sleeping on his chest and he cooed peacefully as Steve shifted to look at what was going on nearby. Kate, Logan and Natalya were in the Kitchen working on dinner and they stopped what they were doing to look at them as well. “Uh, what time should I have her back by...Uh, Mr. Stark?” Peter said loud enough for them to hear. Tony grinned and tilted his head. He had never been able to do this and so he decided to play along a little. “I think midnight sounds good kid,” he said with a grin. Peter almost laughed at Serena’s confused expression.

“So you going to take a few pictures hun?” Tony asked Isabella, putting her on the spot on purpose.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:16 am

Serena looked thoroughly confused, but when she saw the corsage she began to suspect what was going on. She couldn't help but smile warmly and lovingly at Peter as he slipped the corsage onto her wrist. She hadn't thought she could love Peter anymore than she already did up until that moment. She couldn't imagine herself with anyone but him. Peter knew just what to do to make her smile and this was beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

Isabella gave Tony a little bit of a look when he put her on the spot about taking pictures, but she pulled out her phone and took a few of the two of them. Serena was rather embarrassed about the whole thing since everyone was looking at them now and was happy when they got into the elevator.

"You didn't have to do this Peter," Serena told him with a gentle smile.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:26 am

Peter looked into Serena’s eyes as the elevator began to move. “Yes, yes I did,” He said quickly. “I mean...I wanted to...take you to prom, I mean,” he said. “Now I get to,” He added as the elevator opened. The security guards all smiled and nodded to them as they passed. Outside Happy held the door to the limo and smiled at them as Peter helped her in.

The school was a good bit from the tower and Peter let the silence between them linger as they sat next to one another. He imagined that he wouldn’t be all over her in the limo if they had gone to the Prom. He’d have been respectful and a gentleman. “When you were with Gambit...I thought I had lost you forever. It was the worst feeling I’ve ever felt in my whole life Serena,” he said as he turned toward her. “I know we both have college still to get through but I can’t lose you again, I just can’t,” he said as tears began to fill his eyes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Serena day in the back of the limo with Peter. She was becoming more and more excited about this ‘prom’. She had been so upset the night of their actual prom. She had wanted to go with Peter so badly. And now she got her chance.

As Peter spoke she looked over at him. She reached over and gently touch his cheek. “You’re not going to lose me Peter. You’re stuck with me,” she said with a smile. “No matter what happens we are going to be together.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Serena did make him feel a little better but they had said all this before and the worst had happened before. From his side pocket of his suit Peter fished out a ring. He held it up between his thumb and forefinger. As he saw her look at it he smiled.

The ring was a fairly simple sort. Made of sterling silver and a small, oval opal sat in a simple setting. “Then will you wear this for me?” he asked. “Back in the day...well, from what my Aunt may says anyways, A suitor sometimes gave his lady a betrothal gift.,” he said and then cleared his throat. “Its not an engagement!” he said quickly. “Just a...promise between us,” He said just as quickly. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust her. He did, with his life. He just wanted her to carry something with her to remind her of his love for her. And of the promises that they’ve made to one another. Without asking he took her hand in his then slid the ring on her ring finger. From the front Happy looked through the rear view mirror. They never saw him but he rolled his eyes and shook his head. He did smile though.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Serena’s eyes grew wide in surprise when she saw the ring Peter produced from his pocket. At first she thought it was an engagement ring and she was beginning to panic. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to marry Peter, she did, but in the future. She wanted to focus on college and being young still. Thankfully, it wasn’t an engagement ring and she attempted to hide her feeling of relief. She listened as Peter explained that it was a promise ring. She had heard about them, and she found the gesture very sweet and loving. She looked down at the ring and smiled and then kissed him.

“So do you think about getting married?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 pm

“To you,” He said without thinking and then blushed profusely. “I mean...uh...yeah?” He said meekly hoping he hadn’t said the wrong thing. When she put him on the spot like that and she did it more than she realized, he usually said what he felt before he knew what he was saying. To blurt it out like that…’What were you thinking Peter!’ He scolded himself. “Do you?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 pm

“To you,” He said without thinking and then blushed profusely. “I mean...uh...yeah?” He said meekly hoping he hadn’t said the wrong thing. When she put him on the spot like that and she did it more than she realized, he usually said what he felt before he knew what he was saying. To blurt it out like that…’What were you thinking Peter!’ He scolded himself. “Do you?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Serena smiled and laughed a little at his response to her question. She had definitely caught him off guard, which had been her goal. She reached over and took his hand in hers and laced her fingers in between his. “Yes, I do...and most of the time you are the groom,” she teased with a grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Upon hearing her jibe Peter gave her a discerning look. “Most? Well then I’ll just take that ring back!” He joked as he tried to grab her hand. Serena wasn’t having it though and kept he hand where he couldn’t get to it.

Finally the limo stopped and Happy got out and opened her door. As he did Peter clicked the app and the lights and music started up right on cue. They were at the main gym entrance where there were 4 doors and up above was the large sign that Peter had had made and he had put up. It read ‘Stars In The Night, Class of 2012’ Peter took Serena’s hand and led her to the doors and then opened the door for her and led her inside.

The music was loud as the door opened and the lights in combination with the glittering decorations shuttered from blue to green to violet then back again. Hundreds of silver stars were suspended from the ceiling and though it was just the two of them, there was even 2 tables of refreshments including a large punch bowl filled with a dark purple punch. It had taken hours and hours for Peter to set it all up but he wouldn’t accept any help. In the corner was a photo booth with all kinds of silly props and he quickly led her to a small table then lifted up a small, golden crown.

“Well, for ‘our’ prom I decided we were going to be the King and Queen,” he said then set the crown on her head and put on a slightly large one. Their song was playing right then and as she looked around he took her hand in his. “Let’s dance Serena, my queen,” he said and led her out into the dance floor.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Serena was overwhelmed by what awaited her inside the school's gym. It looked just like she imagined it would on prom night. There was music and decorations and a photo booth and refreshments. The lights made everything look so magical. It must have taken Peter hours to do all of this! And he had done it all for her. Tears came to her eyes as she took it all in.

She walked with Peter over to a small table that had two golden crowns on it. She smiled through the happy tears in her eyes as Peter announced them prom King and Queen and put a crown on each of their heads. Her heart was filled with so much love for him. She walked out onto the dance floor with him and they began to dance to a slower song that was playing.

"I can't believe you did all of this for me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm

“I think I’d do just about anything for you Serena,” Peter said as he held her right hand in his left. His right hand is on her hip as they danced closely together and her left was on his shoulder. “This is my answer to the question, What do you give a girl that has everything?” He said as she let go of his hand and rested her head on his shoulder and neck.

They danced, they kissed, then danced some more. Some slow dances and also some faster dances. They took a short break and had punch, finger foods and desserts. They took silly photos together in the photo booth holding ridiculous props and then they went back to the dance floor. They were both sweaty from all of the activity and the lights were warm to. It was brutal to see that it was 11:30. Where had all the time gone?! Peter intended to have Serena back by midnight just like her father had said. “I think I could dance with you forever Serena,” Peter said as he kissed her. A, slow, soft and chaste kiss but one that held alot of love in it.

In the Limo back toward the tower Peter looked out the window at the city. They held one another’s hand as they looked out the windows at the thousands of lights that zipped by in the night. Just three minutes before midnight the elevator made it to the penthouse and when it opened he stepped off with her then stopped though she had kept going with him for a step.

“I had a wonderful time Serena,” he said as ‘if’ he didn’t spend more nights in her bed than not these days. “May I kiss you goodnight?” he said acting very coy toward her as if they really were still in high school.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:12 pm

For Serena the night could not have been any more special or magical. She actually thought it was better with it just being the two of them. They could be themselves and the night was just for them. She didn’t want it to end but before long they had to head back. Happy drive them back and they held hands as they watched the lights of the city go by in the night.

Serena smiled at Peter when he asked if he could kiss her goodnight. “I think that would be alright,” she said as she played along. They shared a rather deep, loving kiss and Serena wrapped her arms gently around his neck. As their lips parted she looked at him while keeping her face close to his and she spoke softly.

“Thank you for this Peter. I will never forget this night. It’s been the most magical night of my life.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2