The Good With The Bad

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Good With The Bad - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good With The Bad

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:56 am

Natalya rarely smiled at anyone, but she smiled at Logan. It was a beautiful, genuine smile that made her dark eyes light up and sparkle just a little. For a brief moment she did not look like the mentally tormented woman that she truly was. "So, I can expect a steak dinner then?"

Serena glanced over at Peter as she put a few pancakes on her plate. She slowly walked over and sat next to him, but suddenly found it wasn't as easy as it had been only a few days ago to talk to him. Something had changed between them and she wasn't sure at this point if it was good or bad. "How's Aunt May?"

Isabella lay against her husband and though she could smell the food she had no interest in getting up just yet. They had gotten so lucky yesterday...both of them. Things could have turned out much differently than it had. They owed a lot to their daughter. Isabella was incredibly proud of her.

Isabella sighed when she heard Tony's request and she looked up at him. "You were in just as much danger as I was Tony. Seeing that piece of metal wrap around you and begin to crush you was...terrifying. But this is our job and we both know the risks involved. I won't be happy sitting on the sidelines and you know that. I could just as easily be hurt in a car accident or walking down the street."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:22 am

“You’ve used that argument before,” he said and reached over and turned her face to face him. He shifted so he could look down at her. “We did it once, while you carried our daughter, remember? I’m not suggesting that it would be permanent. Just for a while,” he lied. In truth he didn’t want her in that suit again. Neither of them. He knew it wasn’t fair but he didn’t care right then. “I can’t take losing you again Isabella. I can’t,” he said as his eyes filled up with tears. He had lived without her for years and though he had changed that fate he still remembered it all. The loneliness, the struggle to get out of bed each day.

Peter put his arm around Serena’s back and he leaned into her. “I’m sorry about yesterday,” he whispered then kissed her on the cheek. “I love you Serena,” He whispered into her ear

“They bought some just this morning. I’ll make you a steak, I’ll make us both steaks,” Logan said as he smiled at her though it sounded fairly close to something like a date. The kitchen had a grill in the middle of the massive gas stove. Right now though Logan was using the flat skillet for the pancakes. Logan noticed her smile and to him it was like the sun was shining down upon them. Sucha thing was rare and he saw that she was even more beautiful when she smiled.

Steve leaned up against the wall near the kitchen. He accepted the coffee from Kate but his face was decidedly neutral.

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:32 am

Isabella sighed as she looked at Tony. She wanted to argue with him about this, but clearly this was something he wasn’t going to back down on. She reached up and touched his cheek and gently caressed his skin with her fingers as she looked into his eyes. “It will take sometime to fix my suit so I will stay grounded for at least that long.” She was quiet a moment before looking back up at him. “I thought I was going to lose you yesterday,” she admitted to him.

Serena looked over at Peter and sighed a little but nodded. “I love you too Peter.”

Natalya wasn’t even thinking that what she had suggested sounded like a date. All she was thinking was how good a steak sounded. “Alright, that sounds great.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:07 am

Tony smiled at her response then kissed her passionately. They both could smell the scent of bacon and the sweetness of the maple syrup in the air. But Tony could not let such a beautiful creature out of his bed quite yet.

A short time later Peter had had enough pancakes. He was stuffed and yet he stole a piece of bacon from Serena’s plate and ate it quickly. “Yummy, thanks Logan,” he said then blew on the back of Serena’s neck in jest. It made her visibly shiver and he chuckled. ‘I’ll be in the gameroom,” he whispered, a sign that he wanted to talk to her.

Tony and Isabella finally made an appearance. Tony was in his jogging pants and a t-shirt. He stepped up to Serena and looked over her shoulder. “Looks good,” he said and kissed the side of her head before he moved around to get Isabella and himself some coffee. Logan had since stopped cooking and sat across from Natalya with a filled plate. He proffered the bacon tin to her and Serena to take some then set it back into its warming bin. He drizzled the syrup then dug in.

“Any plans today Logan?’ Tony asked offhandedly as he handed Isabella her cup with a smile. “Oh, Maybe a couple episodes of Big Brother then a nice long soak in the hot tub. Maybe go take in a movie…That Taken 2 movie looks pretty good. The one with Nielson in it. The first one was great!” He said in between bites then looked at Natalya. ‘Hey, this one is supposed to be Russians who take his daughter, wanna go? I bet we’ll be the only ones laughing in the theatre,” Logan said smiling. Tony blinked. ‘Logan...smiling? And cooking? What has gotten into the man?’

Steve said very little and moved to set his cup into the sink. He said nothing as he stepped away toward his and Kate’s room then paused. “I’ll be in the gym if anyone needs me,” he said then continued on his way. Tony looked over at Kate. “He’s still upset?” he asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 am

Natalya, like Logan, had quite the appetite. She had a very high metabolism and therefore could eat quite a bit and not gain any weight. She needed the calories since she trained very hard. She had a large stack of pancakes on her plate and poured over quite a bit of maple syrup. She even poured some over her bacon. She began to eat, getting both pancake and bacon in every bite. She stopped though and looked over at Logan when he suggested that she come to the movies with him. She thought about it for a moment. She knew that she should probably be training, but going to a movie sounded like fun. She finally nodded. "Sure, I'll go with you."

Serena had watched Peter leave and got up to go put her plate in the sink. She took note that Steve and Kate were not talking and Steve hadn't even sat next to her. Kate watched Steve as he left and she sighed and looked at Tony. "Yes. I tried to talk to him this morning, but he's being...stubborn. He refuses to talk to me about it."

Serena left the kitchen and walked down to the game room where she found Peter waiting for her. She closed the door and walked over to him. "What did you want to talk about?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 am

Peter was playing a throwback game called Galaga. It was easy, for him and his heightened reflexes. He turned to face her as she came in, that smile he always held for her was there when his eyes settled upon her but it faded fairly quickly and he turned back to his game. “You don’t have to be so direct,” he said trying to bait her into saying more but when she didn't he stopped playing the game and turned to face her.

“I didn’t know how bad your parents were. If I did...I think maybe I wouldn’t have...said those things. I guess I just wanted you to understand. It felt...wrong to give in to him like we did,” he said ‘we’ but it was clear that he meant ‘her’. Still he hadn’t said it outright and it might be her just making that up in her own head that he meant something other than he said. “I mean, if it were Aunt May…” he said but didn't finish that sentence. “I looked up Gambit and Logan and I talked about him before anyone was up,” He said. He brought him up like this to see if there would be a reaction from her. Ever since her harrowing incident with him he felt as if she thought about him sometimes. That and she had uttered his name during the night. Peter knew she was having nightmares but he didn’t like her uttering another man’s name. He hadn’t said anything, they were in bed together at the time but it had embarrassed him and it, along with what recently happened was bothering him now. More him than the other thing though.

“Steve’s stubborn? Thats news to me,” Tony joked but held his hands up in defense when Kate shot him a glare. “Well then you’ll just have to be more stubborn. Whats done is done and we cant change what’s happened,” Tony said but he and Isabella knew that was a lie. Tony had done just that. He was thankful Serena wasn’t there. He could still see that she was troubled by the decision she made but he could also not really make it better for her. This was a learning experience. Learning to live with the choices that we’ve made. He was going to do the same to her as he did to Isabella though. And he did not relish that conversation. Isabella wasn’t done with him on that either he suspected. She was sneaky like that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:59 am

Serena knew that she and Peter needed to talk. There were unspoken things hanging in the air between them. She sighed and looked at him. "There was no right decision yesterday. If I had not given in to what Loki wanted then he would have just returned and more people would have gotten hurt. I know that it is a big risk letting him take the Space Stone, but it was a risk I was willing to take in order to help the people that I love and care about."

She was about to say something else when he brought up Gambit. She blinked and looked at him, wondering why he had brought him up. "Why did you look up Gambit and talk about him with Logan?"

Kate sighed and ran her hands through her hair in frustration. "Until yesterday I felt like Steve and I were in the process of moving our relationship forward. I was going to leave SHIELD to be with him, but now...if he and I can't get past not always agreeing on every decision then why are we even in this relationship? I love Steve, but how can we grow as a couple if he won't talk to me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:10 pm

“You have to ‘make him’ talk to you and you don’t ‘have’ to agree on everything. Your individuals not joined at the hip,” Isabella said. “Arguments are not always bad things,” Tony said pointedly ‘not’ looking at Isabella. They had had some zingers in the past. But what couple didn’t?

“Because you mentioned him in your sleep. I wanted to know what kind of man he is...and who he is,” Peter offered. “Did...did something happen between you two?” He asked plainly but he left out what he was thinking. Gambit wasn’t just handsome, he had an air about him that promised he was trouble from his feet to his head. Peter was much more…’goody two shoes’ and geeky. The kind of guy that you brought home to meet your mother. Peter didn’t know why but he kinda wanted to be cooler, more like Gambit maybe but that thought only made him feel worse.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Kate nodded in agreement. “I agree that arguments are good for a couple, but Steve has just shut down right now. I’m hoping that after he gets out his aggression in the training room that he will be more receptive to talking.”” For the moment I’m just going to leave him alone.”

Serena blinked when Peter told her that she had said Gambit’s name in her sleep the other night. She had been having a dream about everything that had happened and he had saved her life. She had to admit to herself that she had been thinking about him some, though it was mostly wondering if he was alright and where he was.

“No, nothing happened between us and I’m not sure I like the fact that you don’t trust me Peter.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Peter frowned. Why was what he said not trusting her? This was not the first time she had said this to him. As if he had no right to ask the question or should know better. ‘What am I supposed to think when you say another man’s name in your sleep?’ He thought.

“What did I say? I never said I don’t trust you Serena,” Peter said and his eyebrows drew down in irritation. “I didn’t ask you if you fucked him, only if anything happened.” Peter said as he put his hands on her arms. ‘He was trying to sound edgy but he felt it came off more crude than he wanted.’ “You’re a Stark and I’ve noticed that like your parents you don’t always consider an omission as being deceitful,” he said being honest.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Serena couldn’t believe what she was hearing! Had he really just said what she thought he said?! She had never been angry at Peter before but she was angry now. She hadn’t realized what she was doing until she felt her hand make contact with his face. She was trembling with anger and pain that Peter thought that way about her family. Tears came to her eyes and she stepped back and shook her head.

“If that’s how you feel then maybe you and I need to spend some time apart Peter...”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 pm

In utter disbelief Peter reached up and touched his cheek where she had slapped him. All thought about trying to be what he now knew he wasn’t left him in a rush. His eyes grew large for a moment and then his brows furled down. He was angry now and realized that this was what he got for trying to be honest.

Peter wanted to slap her back, to shake her until she relented. God him help him he wanted to go onto his knees and beg for her to forgive him! He was being stupid and...and...and NO, he would not do that. He drew his hand from his cheek and tried not to show her that he was about to cry. The geeky boy he had been did stuff like that. He didn’t understand why his feelings were so hurt right then but he would not let her see that. Not now.

“Goodbye Serena,” was all he said not trusting himself to say something hurtful. He gave her one last look then stepped past her toward the stairs. He made it up to the main floor then turned abruptly toward the elevators. He spoke to no one as he called the elevator and he managed to hold his tears back until he was on his way down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Serena wrapped her arms around herself as tears came to her eyes. She forced herself to stand there as Peter left. If she and Peter were meant to be together then they would end up back together. She knew in her heart that this time apart would be better for them, but it still broke her heart watching him leave. They needed to grow up and mature a little more and they weren’t going to be able to do that if they were relying on each other as much as they currently were.

As she heard the elevator doors close and the elevator descend she could no longer hold back her tears and she sank down to her knees and sobbed.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Steve was very sweaty and he had nearly ran himself into the ground on that treadmill. Kate was there on their bed. She held a magazine but he knew she was watching him as he came in. He was surprised she was still here after what happened. He presumed that Nick would need her. Some of their Agents had died though not many and the complex was in shambles. For the first time he honestly wasn’t certain where her allegiances lay. He didn’t think she’d ever do something against him and the avengers but she might inadvertently do something. Nick had that ability.

Steve loved Kate. Since Peggy he never allowed himself to get close to another woman but somehow Kate had worked her way into his heart. What happened at the complex with Loki bothered him and he didn’t immediately know what to do about that. He was about to say he was going to take a shower but instead he turned toward her as he held the ends of a white towel that was draped down from his neck. .

“Can we...talk about…” he began and then Kate’s phone went off. It had Nick’s ringtone and for a moment, a brief moment Steve looked...well a cross between disappointed and angry. He saw her look at her phone and then over at him though he knew it was killing her not to pick it up.

“Well? Go ahead, we both know it's probably important,” he said almost peevishly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Kate had decided to leave Steve alone and let him work out. Like her, he liked to work out when he was upset or angry about something. She hoped that once he was finished he would be more willing to talk. She was relaxing in their room reading a magazine when Steve walked in. She glanced up at him and could tell he had run pretty hard on the treadmill. He looked exhausted and ready for a rest. She decided not to say anything and let him be the first one to speak when he was ready. She was rather surprised when he suddenly said he wanted to talk. However before he could finish his statement her phone began to ring. She immediately knew it was Nick because she had given him a specific ringtone that she would instantly recognize. Unfortunately, Steve knew it as well and she saw the look on his face. However, it was what he said that really upset her.

“What is the matter Steve? I wasn’t going to answer it,” she said as she let it continue to ring.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:27 pm

He might have been making it all up in his head but he thought she glanced at her phone again even as she spoke. The problem with SHIELD and Nick Fury was that they assumed their initiatives were always right and always the most important. He personally knew parts of the government were corrupt but SHIELD considered them a ‘necessary evil. Something Steve could never abide. For Steve Rogers there was no gray areas in life. There was white and black, right and wrong.

Steve shook his head. ‘I was going to ask you to marry me and we’d go pick out rings and talk about where we wanted to go on our honeymoon!’ He thought as he looked at her. “What would you say if I asked you to tell Nick you were done...today?” he asked. “I know in my head that you’re not one of them but then I know that you are and I don’t understand the paradox. I hate how you can’t tell me where you’re at or what you’re doing. If you’re in danger or on some undercover mission. Like its possible ill tell anyone anything. I know when we first started out I said I could handle you being apart of SHIELD. I don’t think I can anymore Kate. And what happened Yesterday...It felt as if your agendas are SHIELD’s agendas. Like your beginning to think like them now,” he said with more than a little force behind his words. Steve was really upset with her, with all of it right then and it all came out as if he had been holding it in for some time.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:39 pm

Kate could do nothing for a few solid moments but just stand there with her mouth agape at what Steve had just said to her. She clearly had not been expecting what he had said. But then her surprise began to fade into anger. She felt her cheeks begin to burn as her anger begin to rise up inside of her. She got up off the bed so she was standing and faced him.

"You know what your problem is Steve? You think your way is the only right way and that you are never wrong. I had a difference of opinion yesterday with Loki and the Space Stone. I thought it would be better off at SHIELD where it would be protected and guarded instead of in the hands of some shape-shifting alien. I was overruled and I have accepted that fact. There was no right answer yesterday. No matter what we decided there were risks and possible consequences. You are so rigid in your thinking that you cannot consider other possibilities and that is dangerous. That way of thinking is going to come back and bite you in the ass Steve. I can guarantee it. SHIELD may not be perfect, but neither are you or anyone else here or anywhere in this world. We will all make mistakes and do things that we will regret. I was going to leave SHIELD. I meant what I said the other night. I was going to leave and come here and give up that life and be with you, but I don't think I like this side of you Steve."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:47 pm

“And that is precisely the problem with you Kate. You ‘need’ a reason to leave SHIELD other than because they are evil, manipulative bastards. Why is that Kate? Why can’t you see that? Why won’t you see that? I could see us having a good life together but every time I think about why you’re still working for them it makes me wonder if you’re manipulating me in some way,” he said harshly but it was more out of anger than what he truly meant. He didn’t honestly mean he distrusted kate. That was in fact far from the truth but he had said it and stubbornly he would not take his words back. He didn’t like her having to ‘have something better’ in order to leave SHIELD. It meant that if he were not in the picture she’d likely never leave them and it made him wonder if he wasn’t just kidding himself when it came to a life with her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:03 pm

A few tears came to Kate’s eyes. They were hot, angry tears. “So you’re saying my parents were evil, manipulative bastards? I have probably stayed with SHIELD longer than I should have, but it is the only home I have ever known. If you think I’ve been manipulating you then maybe I should just leave and save you from me and my evil ways.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Steve’s voice softened. “Kate, I know you loved your parents but it doesn’t mean that some of the things they did weren’t wrong. Not because they wanted to but because it was their job. Im not saying that they were evil or even bad people but we all have to be accountable for what we do. Using the excuse that you were given orders or that its your job isn’t an excuse at all.

“Kate I love you but I can’t...do...this,” He said as he gestured. “With you taking orders from Nick Fury. I’m sorry but I can’t,” He said and looked down at the floor. “SHIELD is not a home, its an organization that is willing to do whatever it takes to complete their agendas. Even if it means using good people to do bad things,” He said softly but she knew it was meant for her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:11 pm

Kate was now crying and her heart was breaking in her chest. It felt like it had just shattered into a million pieces. It was over. Their relationship was over. She would no longer be with the man she lived and that thought made her want to be sick. She looked at Steve. “I love you Steve.” She then turned and walked out of the room.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:51 pm

The movie was actually pretty good but Natalya seemed to find the Russians, the actors playing Russians quite amusing to watch. Logan chuckled at some of the fight scenes and they shared a large popcorn as they watched. Back at the Tower Logan began the potatoes and prepared the steaks. Steve and Serena were in their rooms and Pharaoh had left for a few days. They had no idea where Kate or Peter went and Tony and Isabella had to take their private jet out of the country for a board meeting.

The small breakfast nook only had 2 plates set and he even had a bottle of a good, red wine. Not for the alcohol but for how it made the meat taste. Once the potatoes were near done he started on the asparagus and put the 2 large aged steaks on the grill. They began to sizzle almost immediately on high heat as they seared.

Finding subjects to talk about with Natalya was always a tricky thing. Her childhood was unlike anyone elses he had ever known. However he, himself was unlike anyone she had ever known. “Once I was in Tokyo Japan. I was invited there by some big Yakuza boss because I wanted to die. They had a procedure that could remove my healing abilities and allow me to age and die like anyone else. Needless to say before the procedure I was attacked by 9 ninja’s from an opposing Yakuza family. They poisoned me oh, maybe over a dozen times but I ended up delivering their hoods to their boss,” he said as he flipped the meat over. He focused on it for a few minutes then put butter on it, put it in a iron skillet and threw it in the oven. He wiped his hands with a towel then turned and leaned toward her to talk to her some more.

“Needless to say he faked my procedure and supposedly he had died soon after. His grand-daughter and I...became very close while i was there while she grieved and one of her grandfathers lieutenants tried to have her kidnapped. They eventually got her but I think I killed and wounded, oh, 25 maybe 30 men all in all. They told me where they took her and like the fool that I was back then I followed. Come to find out that the old man did not die and that he was actually The SIlver Samauri. His plan was to steal my self healing abilities and take them into himself. I will tell you that I was that close,” He gestured with his fingers, “Into just letting him kill me. I’ve lived a very long time Natalya and without the X-men, without friends I wasn’t certain I wanted to go on. But, you can guess what happened. At the last moment I couldn’t let him get away with it all and I fought,” he said and shook his head. He took a sip of the wine and then removed the steaks from the oven. He spooned butter over them and lightly tested them then put them back in. “medium rare?” He asked her with a smile as he looked at her. Her hair was long with silky waves that made it glisten in the dim light. She wore it down and he was surprised at how long it had gotten. She had large, dark eyes that he knew he could stare into for hours if she allowed him to and a body that could tolerate however rough he chose to be with her. He swallowed the wine wrong just thinking about that and coughed into his fist. “Excuse me, went down the wrong pipe,” he said and turned to remove the steaks from the oven and set them out to settle.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:48 pm

Natalya knew she had been lucky that Logan had been sent to find her and kill her instead of someone else. If someone else had been chosen she would not have been given the same chance he had given her. She also likely would still be working for the SSB because only Logan would have been able to find her and subdue her. She didn't know if she believed in 'fate' but it felt like that. She and Logan were so similar. They both had been taken advantage of and abused. They both had been turned into weapons. No one could ever understand her like Logan. He also seemed to know what to say to her and what not to say or when to say nothing at all. She felt a loyalty to him above the Avengers team and if he ever chose to leave she would leave with him...not because she had to, but because she would want to.

She didn't know a lot about Logan's past, partly because he couldn't remember a lot of it, and partly because neither of them liked to talk about their pasts, but when he began to tell her about his time in Japan she listened with great interest. She sat on one of the chairs at the island while she watched Logan cook. The steaks smelled amazing and it was making her mouth water. He had poured them each a glass of wine and she took a sip as she listened to his story. It sounded like the plot to a movie, although she also knew that her entire life sounded like a movie plot.

"Well, I'm glad that you chose to live because without you I would still be trapped within the SSB. I don't know why you chose to spare my life that day, but I'm glad you did Logan," she said, saying his name with affection in her voice.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Logan smiled as he finally filled up their plates. Roasted potatoes, grilled asparagus and the steaks cooked a nearly perfect medium rare. “Well its no fun to eat a good steak alone,” he said and tilted his glass to hers. It made a soft ‘chime’ when their glasses struck one another and then they dug in.

Natalya talked about some of her more difficult missions and Logan spoke about some of his time with the X-men. He went on about Charles Xavior a bit more in detail and about Jean Gray and how much he had cared about her but that it was not meant to be. Fairly serious talk for anyone but them. 2 serious people who have had far fewer good and pleasant years in their lives than bad ones.

Clearly this had been among the better ones and considering it was October they both agreed that it was indeed a good thing that they had found one another. Logan liked Natalya’s laugh. It was heart-warming and genuine. He thought that he could listen to her talk, perhaps for forever.

After they had eaten their fill he finished with a couple fingers width of Tony’s finest bourbon. He came to side diagonally from her. So close that he could easily touch her thigh if he wanted to. And he did want to and much more besides. If Natalya was reading his body language and seeing how well trained in such things she was she’d know what Logan was thinking if not what he was feeling as well. It had been a perfect evening. But when it came to actually following through with his feelings. Touching her arm or her thigh or her face he did not do it. He kept his right hand on his glass and his left in his lap and saw that Natalya did the same.

They talked a little about what happened yesterday and Logan told her all he knew about Loki and Thor. Eventually their glasses were empty and it was very late. “I suppose we should get some sleep, some sparring tomorrow morning?” Logan said and then they stood. As she turned away he reached up and put his hand on her shoulder. He moved up and put his other hand on her hip. He kissed her neck then whispered into her ear. “Thank you for tonight Natalya. I feel as if I’m falling for you but I’m not certain what that would mean to our friendship. And I need your friendship Natalya. I need it like I need air to breathe,” He whispered and kissed her neck one last time. She could feel his warm breath and could sense how fast his heart was beating right then. It had taken alot for him to say these things to her. More than she likely could imagine.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2