A Day For A Duel

Go down

A Day For A Duel Empty A Day For A Duel

Post by Conleth on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:36 pm

“Heard ‘us?” he said quizzically and a small smile appeared on his face as well now. “I seem to recall,” He began then reached around her hip and playfully squeezed her buttock. “You were the one making noise,” He added. He had been somewhat forceful last night and her moans just seemed to egg him on to go harder and faster. “How bout we get dressed, get some food and then a bit of sparring. You’re still ahead in the scoring of our bouts!” he said as he leaned forward and kissed her lips surprisingly softly. Touching his to hers first on the corners of her mouth then the upper then the lower. His hand moved up to the small of her back and the hem of his shirt lifted as well. High enough that she’d feel ‘him’ on her leg. “Though, losing to you isn’t so bad,” he whispered then shifted to lay atop her. He lifted up her arms over her head and pulled up his shirt over her head then began to make love to her again.

A little while after he was brushing out her long, dark hair. They were now both dressed and ready to start their day but he had offered and Kressara did not say no. Boraden loved her hair. It was soft like silk between his fingers and it shone in the light. After one last stroke of the brush he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “Hurry up, i'm starving,” he whispered in her ear.

Down in the common room they had already cleared the morning meal but the Innkeeper was able to provide them with long, thick pieces of salted bacon, eggs, cheese, bread, dried fruit, nuts, milk and in Boraden’s case, ale. He ate heartily he had said he was starving and noticed Kressara had an appetite as well. It was nearly a fight for the last piece of bacon but Boraden decided to let her have it to his chagrin and she didn’t even appear abashed when she ate it either.

After breakfast they both decided to do a bit of sparring up on the hill near the Lord’s manor house. There was a large lawn there off of the deck, a large space in which to move as two swordsman might in a dual. Boraden’s practice sword was designed with added weight akin to what his actual sword weighed. Kressara’s was specially designed by her grandfather specifically attuned for the blade she now carried. ‘Thwack, thwack, crack,’ Their lathed blades crashed together in quick succession. A testing move by Boraden to see if his opponent, his wife, Princess Kressara was truly awake. She was ofcourse and she deflected his blows without even moving her sword much at all. After that it began and after it was done she had won  3 bouts to his 2 which put him behind her even further to his dismay and her delight. Their duelling had drawn quite the crowd. There were several of the village counsel there and the women’s circle. Soldiers and guards, some from Gehenna and some that had come from Gondor as well. They all clapped when she had struck him in the side though some of the women that watched actually hooted as well. When it was done a older woman, Kressara did not know her name handed them small, white cloths to dry off the sweat on their faces and a blown glass bottle of cool water to quench their thirst.

“You did will Princess Kressara,” he said and noticed that she hadn’t introduced herself. “My name is Darna Collins. My parents were Fredrick and Iris Collins though my father died in the battle at the Pelennor Fields. I’ve always wanted to meet you Princess,” she said with a smile. “If there is anything else you need, just say it and I’ll fetch it for you,” She said and curtsied and stepped away from them. Boraden said nothing but smiled at Kressara and uncorked the bottle and handed it her. That’s when Gowen stepped up to them and he wasn’t alone.

“Princess Kressara, Master Boraden, I’d like to present my wife, Esrielle,” he said and as he bowed, his wife curtsied in a light green dress. Her long hair was a very pale blonde that hung loosely down her back quite nearly to her waist. She was strikingly beautiful with bright blue eyes and full lips and she possessed an ample bosom that dwarfed her own. Boraden had no issue ‘looking’ at her as he dabbed a cloth at his face and forehead. She had a tiny bit of a baby bump but it only gave her the aura of health and beauty.

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Day For A Duel Empty Re: A Day For A Duel

Post by XslvrstarX on Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Kressara was eager to get in some sparring that morning with her husband. Not just because she was winning in their competition, but also because it was beautiful outside and she was always up for a good fight. When she had still been living in Minas Tirith and training under her grandparents she would practice every day. She still believed in practicing everyday if possible. She loved the feel of a sword in her hand. It felt more natural than anything else she had ever held before. Thanks to her grandmother she was also very good with a bow and arrow, but the sword was her weapon of choice and she was very good with it. Her reputation as both a warrior and a swordswoman was growing and spreading and when people in the village learned that she was sparring with her husband a large crowd began to form to see her. They were not disappointed. She was strong and quick and agile. That paired with the fact that she was a princess and extremely beautiful got people's attention.

When it was all said and done she had won 3 out of the 5 rounds, much to the women's delight. For Kressara and Boraden it was a friendly competition and there were never any hard feelings. She was a graceful winner and not one to boast or brag about her skills. As she was putting her practice sword away, they were approached by a women Kressara did not know who handed them each a cloth and a bottle of cool water. Kressara gratefully accepted the cloth and dabbed her forehead. It was a warm day and she was thankful for the light breeze that continuously blew.

"Thank you for your hospitality," she replied to Darna with a little smile. "It is very nice to meet you."

She took the bottle of water that Boraden handed to her and took a long sip before handing it back to him. At that moment they were approached by Gowen and the woman Kressara assumed was his wife. She was beautiful and Kressara could see the start of a baby bump. She had put what had happened between Gowen and herself yesterday behind her and hoped he had done the same. He had made a commitment to his wife and he needed to honor that vow, especially since she was now carrying his child. She hoped that Gowen would come to truly love her one day.

"It is wonderful to meet you Esrielle. Gowen was telling me about you yesterday. I assume you are excited about the upcoming new member of your family."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Esrielle’s cheeks were pink and her lips were as well. A picture of an expecting mother in bloom. Her face was alight with happiness and her hands moved to her stomach when Kressara spoke to her. “I am indeed mylady. It is an honor to meet you Princess Kressara. You represent a changing world where women can be equals with men,” she said through Gowen nearly winced. Obviously Esrielle was quite an outspoken women who did not believe women were just to cook, clean and bare children. And likely Gowen had heard this many times.

“My Gowen says you and he were together in the Harad. And he told me of some of hardships and of the friends you lost. My brother was Yearly...one of your band,” she said and her smile faded abruptly. Yearly had sacrificed himself for the mission and he had died well and did his duty.

Any talk of what happened in the Harad always interested Boraden and so he had moved closer to them to listen.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Even though she had just met her, Kressara found that she quite liked Esrielle. She thought that she would be good for Gowen. Though he had loved her, she believed that he found her in many ways to be too strong for a woman. Esrielle was clearly willing to settle down and bare children, which she knew Gowen wanted, but she also wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She respected that.

Kressara had not been expecting Esrielle to tell her that her brother had been Yearly, whom she had fought with in the Harad. She knew that Yearly had siblings, but he had never told her anything about them. Her smile faded as well as she thought about Yearly's loss. "I am so sorry for your loss. Yearly was a beloved friend of mine and I cherished the time I had with him. You were lucky to have him as a brother. I will never forget him. He knew how to make me laugh when no one else could."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Estrielle let go of Gowan’s hand and hugged Kressara warmly. “We loves him very much,” she said then let go of her.”Princess, if you are ever in Minas Tirith, if it please you, come see us. I’m certain even a Princess has need of friends...I do hope I can call you one Princess Kressara,” she said. With that Gowen took her hand again.

“Come Estrielle, good day to you Princess...Master Boraden,” He said formerly and had to almost drag Estrielle away from her. As they departed they heard Estrielle voicing her displeasure at being rushed.

Boraden seemed to draw his attentions back to Kressara. “So, there is some beautiful country around the village. Care to join me in a ride?” Boraden said but his words had an underlying meaning. He likely wanted to get her alone where he could have at her again where they could be as loud as they wanted. “I could bring what they call it here in the south, a pic-nic?” He added hoping it would sweeten the deal.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:52 am

Kressara watched Gowen and Estrielle depart and knew in her heart that that was probably going to be the last time she ever saw him. She assumed that Gowen had told Estrielle about their past relationship, but she further assumed that the young woman didn't know that Gowen was still very much in love with her. She believed those feelings would fade with time and distance though. Gowen was now in her past, and though much like Havan she would never forget them or regret her relationships with them, it was time to move on.

Kressara looked back over at Boarden and smiled when he suggested they go for a ride beyond the village. She knew what was likely to happen and she very much approved. He didn't therefore really need to sweeten the deal, but a picnic sounded nice. "I quite like that idea. Shall I go prepare the horses while you gather the food and drink?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down