The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Arrest

2 posters

Go down

House Arrest Empty House Arrest

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:09 pm

It was five days into their house arrest. For Calista it was terrible, but she knew it was pure hell for Eldarion. He was most definitely his parent's child and to be trapped like this was torturous for him. Calista would watch from her chaise lounge as he would pace back and forth like a caged animal. Calista attempted to distract him with games and books, but it would only help for a short period of time. During the past five days Calista had had time to think more about her condition and the remedy that had been given to her. She and Eldarion had not made love in over five days now and Calista slowly felt her desire growing.

The sun was just beginning to set on the evening of their fifth day of house arrest and Calista now felt that the time was right. She had not discussed her condition with Eldarion, nor the risks associated with the remedy she was about to consume, however, she had to hold out hope that it would work. It had to work. It would work. Eldarion was drinking some wine from their dinner as he sat by the fireplace. Calista got up and walked into their bedroom. She pulled out the small bag Ara had given her and pulled one of the pills out of the glass vial. She looked at it for a moment before putting it into her mouth and swallowing it with some water. She then changed into one of her more sexy pieces of lingerie that Eldarion had purchased for her. Quietly, she slipped out of their bedroom and walked up behind him. She slipped her arms around him and began to gently kiss his neck.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

House Arrest Empty Re: House Arrest

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:24 pm

“Mmm,” He began then tilted his head back to look up at her. “Did she really say two bloody weeks?” He complained...again in disbelief. “Wow...when did you change?” He asked somewhat spoiling her initial attempts at trying to get him in the mood. He was off kilter a great deal being cooped up like a dog in a kennel. He did smile at her though and he didn’t spurn her, not exactly but it was easy for her to tell that he was definitely out of sorts. Normally he’d have pulled her over so he could have at her in whichever way he wanted. Not this time though, he only...smiled at her and still held his half-filled glass of wine.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Calista was more than a little surprised by his lack of desire. Normally, if she wore this piece of lingerie he would attack her almost immediately, but tonight he didn't even seem to notice she had it on...or he just didn't care. Calista knew in that moment that getting him in the mood was going to be much, much harder than she had originally thought. However, she couldn't give up.

Gently, she took the glass of wine from him and placed it on the side table. She smiled and came around to the front of him. She moved so she was straddling him in the chair while on her knees. She kissed him deeply for a long moment before pulling back and looking into his eyes.

"I can think of one thing that would distract us for a while..."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:45 am

Eldarion had no choice now. Calista was a beautiful woman and it was obvious what she wanted. He kissed her back and his hands slid around to rub and knead the flesh of her firm behind. Nimbly her hands began to work on his belt and his shirt while he lifted up the hem of her lingerie and began to touch the flesh between her buttocks. With himself now freed of his pants he felt her begin to tug upon him as she leaned over and kissed him. “O Calista,” he moaned and she’d know then and there he was truly hers now. She mounted him right there in the chair and he managed to lower the straps that held her lingerie up to expose her perfect, alabaster smooth flesh. He sucked and squeezed her breasts with wild abandon as she rotated her hips upon his hardness. Surprisingly he lasted quite a while, long enough for her to orgasm around his hardness. 

In this Eldarion was his father's son and when he came his warm seed filled her and he pressed her down upon him until the waves of pleasure subsided. “That was...amazing,” He said as he began to shift in expectation for her to get off of him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:06 am

Calista could tell that Eldarion was still ready and she remembered what Ara had told her. She was still reeling from her own orgasm, but knew that things could not end right then.

"No...I'm not quite finished with you yet," she told him with a grin as he began to shift slightly under her. She then began to move again...

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:23 am

For the next 4 days, Calista found creative ways to get Eldarion on have sex with her. It wasn’t exactly the warm, gentle kind of love-making but she knew Eldarion wouldn’t be in the mood for that. He took her sitting, standing, from behind and it was always her who had to practically seduce him due to the fact that he could barely even talk to her without getting angry after so many days being locked inside together. She had become quite sore due to how rough he was sometimes but each time, after he came she held onto him and brought him back to the kind, tender man that she knew he was. That and making certain that ‘all’ of his seed had found its way into her. Now that it was done though, the long, torturous waiting was yet to come…

They survived their second week though it was her that was snapping at Eldarion at the end and she, herself spurned his advances now that she no longer needed him. Eldarion had all but stopped talking to her in the end but as they woke they both knew it was over.To finally be out in the fresh air was wonderful though he still wasn’t talking to her and Eldarion took her riding that very morning. It was a wonderfully cool, sunny day with a strong breeze that made her hair fly backward as they rode. Eldarion appeared to enjoy the ride but he had not uttered a word to her and each time she looked his way it would be unclear if his mood would ever change.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 am

By the end of the two weeks she and Eldarion were almost at each other's throats. She had gotten what she needed, but began to feel horribly guilty for not telling him what she was doing. Finally, their house arrest was over and they were free to leave their apartments. The first thing they did was to go out riding together. The fresh air and cool breeze felt wonderful and despite having been locked together for two weeks, Calista still didn't want to be with anyone else but Eldarion.

They came to the top of a hill and they paused for a moment to take in the view. Neither one of them had spoken since starting their ride and she looked over at her husband for a moment before finally breaking the silence.

"I love you Eldarion...so much more than I could ever express and I will never regret what we did. It was the happiest I had seen you in a very long time and I promise you that I will find a way to keep you that happy."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:21 am

Eldarion sighed as he looked out over the horizon. The wind made the grasses shift in pleasant patterns and he leaned forward and crossed his arms to just look at the open space for a while. After a few moments he spoke. “I've never stopped loving you Calista, regardless of what I did,” he said but wasn’t looking at her. “That mistake...that guilt will live in my heart for the rest of my days. I’d do just about anything for you...anything,” he added as he turned to look over at her and she noticed immediately that his eyes were moist and it was a struggle for him to keep his voice steady. “But I feel as if I’m not really making you happy, not really,” He said as he looked away once more, afraid tears were running down his cheeks now but they weren't just yet. he was embarrassed that he should allow them to exist at all in front of her.

“One day I will be King and you, my queen...but I do not feel so today. I feel...lost Calista and it's all of mine own doing,” he added as he let out a long sigh. "If I am not even able to make the woman I love happy...how will I make our people happy?" He asked her as he turned to face her but then shook his head and looked sullenly into her eyes. 'I'm...so sorry Calisted...you deserved so much more from me..." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Calista looked at Eldarion and listened quietly as he spoke. His words nearly broke her heart and brought tears to her eyes. So much had happened between them, but she had never stopped loving him through it all. She moved her horse closer to his and reached out and gently caressed his cheek.

"I am happy Eldarion...very happy," she told him honestly. "We have been through more than most couples go through in a lifetime together and we have survived the worst of it. I believe we are stronger as a couple for it. What made us happy was being out among our people so let's continue to do that...but during the day and officially. We can go out more and learn about our people and let them get to know us. Your people love you Eldarion...just as I love you."

OOC-So, I'm thinking about Calista and I think that this will be her one shot to have a baby so should she have twins...or triplets?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 pm

ooc: lets go for Twin Boys?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Eldarion shook his head at her words then with his knees slid his horse up to hers. He leaned over and kissed her lips as if he had been gone for months. “You always make me feel as if I can accomplish anything,” he told her then kissed her again. He wanted to make love to her right then and there but then sighed disappointedly at the contingent of royal guards that tried to look anywhere but right at them right then. Their horses snorted and he almost laughed at the warmth in her smile and the heat in her cheeks. “Perhaps you will have time for me tonight after supper...We have...much to discuss, you and I,” he whispered but she’d know what he meant. Tonight was going to be him making love to her with a gentle passion that made them never want to stop.

At supper the table was filled with people and news of Eomer and Lindariel’s daughter Narisa’s marriage had finally come to them. Tonight was a feast in their honor and there wasn’t an empty chair in the room. In a sudden motion the King rose from his chair and raised his glass and all talk ceased immediately. He still looked strong and full of vigor and his crown gleamed brightly in the dim light. “May Calaren and Princess Narisa live long, happy lives together and are blessed with many children!” His voice boomed. No one seemed to notice that Calista’s cup was filled with a berry tea. The queen had that set up for her. Nor did anyone notice how much Calista had eaten except Eldarion who thought she was just hungry. It was Eldarion’s sister Ariana who spoke next. “So Eldarion, when are you and this beautiful woman, your wife! Going to bless this family with a babe?” She asked for all to hear. Several of the guests laughed at the crudeness of her words but agreed wholeheartedly. Eldarion wasn’t prepared for the question and a flash of concern did slide across his face but it was brief. He smiled politely and turned back to look at Calista. “Oh our time will come,” he said and squeezed her arm reassuringly. Briefly Calista caught Nauriel’s eyes too and there was certainly concern in them. Eldarion’s blood would not be wasted, that was as certain as water was wet. The queen hadn’t said it plainly but she knew full well that was the truth.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Calista returned to the palace truly happy. Their marriage was stronger than it had ever been and she knew that they would be able to tackle anything together. That night she dressed for dinner in one of her new dresses and her long, golden hair was pulled half back while the rest spilled over her shoulders and down her back in soft waves. She and Eldarion walked down to the dining hall together and took their seats beside the King and Queen. News of Narisa's marriage had spread quickly and everyone was talking about how happy they were for her. When the King rose from his seat everyone immediately became quiet and Calista smiled at his words before toasting their honor. Calista was particularly hungry that evening and the food all smelled and tasted wonderful. She didn't realize she was eating more than Eldarion. At Ariana's question she found herself blushing slightly, though she casually rested a hand upon her belly and hoped against hope that she was pregnant. It would take a few more days until a test could be done to determine if she was and she knew that she would be holding her breath as she awaited the results.

Later that night Eldarion kept his word and they made love well into the night before falling asleep in one another's arms. Early in the morning, before Eldarion had even awoken, she was jolted awake by a sudden feeling of sickness. It came on so strongly that she immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom where she became ill.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

It was her throwing up that woke him. “Darling...I knew you were eating too much last night!” He said loudly from their bed. He stretched and yawned as he heard her retch again...and then again. He considered handing her a towel but he didn’t have the stomach for such things and might end up retching himself if he wasn’t careful. He sat on the edge of the bed and stretched again then remembered the pitcher of tea that was left for her. He got up, completely nude and decided to pour her a glass. He saw her as she exited and paused a moment while an odd look came over her face...and then back in she went to retch yet again. Eldarion winced and shook his head as he set the glass down on the counter. He decided to go washup...

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:53 pm

After resting for an hour, Calista felt well enough to dress and go to court. However, the following morning she became sick again...and the morning after that. As the sickness slowly subsided enough for her to feel like she could leave their bathroom, she carefully stepped out with her robe wrapped around her and looked at Eldarion.

"I think I need to go to the Healers," she told him. Her face looked pale and she was shaky and a little unsteady.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Eldarion didn’t hesitate, he ordered a coach and helped her to get dressed. He was worried but felt the healers would know what to give her. “This is some kind of illness from the food...I bet,” he reassured her but Calista looked so pale and miserable. “It won't be long my darling,” he said softly and allowed her to rest her head on his shoulder. Inside it was Ara that greeted them, “Oh my...bring her in...You...sit there!” She pointed at a bench near the door as she led Calista behind the desk and into the secluded examination room. “You look so sick Princess...disrobe please and lay down on the table,” she asked and then left briefly to fetch blankets, pillows and a basin of warm water and towels.

“Did you take the pills?” she asked as she began to look into her eyes, her ears and into her nose. She had her open her mouth too and then she began to feel her around the neck and then began to work her way down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Without Eldarion's help, Calista wasn't sure she would have made it to the coach. She had to walk slowly and he kept his arm around her the entire time. The movement of the coach nearly brought on her sickness again, but Eldarion's soothing words helped. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they made it to the Houses of Healing and Eldarion helped her inside. She was glad to see Ara and she walked with her back to the examination room. She removed her clothes and laid down on the table as instructed. Like before, she was nervous and unsure.

"Yes, I took them as instructed. I was feeling fine, but for the past three mornings I have been very ill. Yesterday, I was so ill I was unable to go to court."

OOC-I'm thinking she was twin boys this time, but maybe they decide they want another child and she takes the pills again and becomes pregnant again and they have a girl.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:04 am

The examination took forever it seemed and Ara had her make water and felt inside her before she let her get dressed again. “Well Princess Apparently you’ve had some kind of allergic reaction to something in the pills. It happens, sometimes but it seems that they’ve worked,” she said nonchalantly and assumed, incorrectly that Calista knew that she was pregnant. “Add that in with this apparent morning sickness and you may have a delicate stomach for some time...i’m afraid,” she added as she washed her hands in a small basin near the examination table. She hadn’t noticed Calista’s expression at all. “Many women think that not eating is wiser than being sick...but you must eat, now especially that you're carrying the babes,” Ara said plainly and dried her hands with a white towel.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 am

Calista felt as if she were holding her breath during the entire examination. She did what Ara asked and tired to relax as she felt around her stomach. Finally, the exam was over and she re-dressed while anxiously waiting for the results. When Ara informed her that she had had an allergic reaction to the pills she felt her heart fall in her chest as she feared that that meant that she would not ever become pregnant. However, in the same breath she then told her that they had worked! Calista stared at Ara in shock as spoke of morning sickness and the 'babes".

"I...I'm pregnant?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:36 am

Ara looked at her with a confused look. How could someone ‘not’ know they were pregnant? She thought but then shook those thoughts away. Ara was one of the most skilled healers here but sometimes she forgot that not everyone was as intune with their bodies as others. ‘Why...yes...You’re carrying two babes though at this early time we can not tell if they are girls or boys,” she said honestly and clasped her hands in front of her. “That is why you must eat and tolerate the morning sickness. It is one of the burdens us women must put up with I’m afraid,” she added. “If you have any questions about what you should expect I can advise you but I think your own mother or even The Queen would be happy to help you as well,” she added. “We will give you an herb to make the sickness less but nothing can stop what must be completely,” Ara said with a smile. Calista’s surprised expression made Ara tilt her head. “Princess Calista...are you alright?” She asked finally.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 am

Calista was glad that she was sitting down because otherwise she would have fallen over from the shock of it all. She was pregnant...with twins! A flood of emotions and questions filled her mind. After so many failed attempts and heartbreak they now would have not one but two children! She placed her hands on her womb as tears began to slip down her cheeks.

"I...I'm fine...I'm just so incredibly happy. I didn't realize I was...Oh, I can't wait to tell Eldarion...to see the look in his eyes! You have made me the happiest woman in all of Middle Earth Ara."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:34 am

ooc-new thread

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content