Failure Is Not An Option

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Failure Is Not An Option

Post by Conleth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:58 am

Eldarion wasn’t sure if he wanted to go home. It was getting late, she would ask him where he had been and he could not answer with; “Just out avoiding you” or there really would be a fight then. Lately their bedroom had been turned into a ‘breeding’ hut. Something akin to an ancient fertility hut that he had read about that existed many many years ago. If she had a feeling or if he smelled a certain way she’d drag him to the bedroom to get him to unleash his seed into her. In truth it wasn’t ‘all’ bad. Calista was a very beautiful woman but sometimes she’d look at him as if he were not a man but something that could get her pregnant.

Now that they had been trying, without success she handled this like she handled everything. With zeal and determination. She was determined to have a child and thus determined to get him to pt one inside of her. He opened then closed the door behind him. Already though he smelled the incense from the oil she had the healers make up for her. “Uhhh,” he groaned to himself as he hung his coat on a peg on the wall next to hers and sat down on the chair to take off his boots. He wondered if she would come out to him scantily clad in something to get him interested in having her or just call to him from the bed. Once she had come out completely naked and had him take her while he was standing. But even that seemed more of a mechanical process than an expression of real love. In any case he hurried to get his boots off. If she called for him she didn’t like it if he dallied. He paused to look at his coat again. He was actually quite hungry. Would she at least let him eat first? He hoped it was so.

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Failure Is Not An Option

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:16 am

Calista was upset and frustrated. She wanted a baby...a child she could care for and yet she could not seem to get pregnant. She and Eldarion had been trying for months now without any success. Finally, in desperation, she had gone to the healers for help. She was willing to try just about anything and the thought of becoming pregnant had become her one and only mission. Her marriage to Eldarion was getting better...but the pain was still there. She believed a baby would help to fully heal everything between them. She also knew that it was her duty as the future Queen of Gondor to give her husband an heir. If she failed in producing one then her marriage to him would be on the line. Seeing Nauriel with Elfwine and Calene with her son had not been helping matters. It only made things worse for her and thus she had sunk deeper into sheer desperation, which meant sex for the sake of love alone had long gone out the door.

At first, Eldarion was fine with it, but lately he had become moody and irritable and completely uninterested in her at all. That night she had begun to set everything up as the healers had instructed her, but as she looked at herself in the mirror she could see just how desperate she had become. Just then she heard the front door to their apartments open and the familiar sound of Eldarion's boots as he walked in. She heard him groan and she closed her eyes and sighed. She then picked up her dress and put it back on. She blew out the candles and the incense and then moved into the kitchen to fix Eldarion a plate of food. She was going to make him wait, but now it no longer mattered. She poured him a glass of wine and then placed it on the table. She then walked out to the main room where he was and looked at him.

"...I have dinner ready for you if you are hungry..."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:15 am

He had heard her rummaging around in the bedroom. He stood and moved toward the bedroom but stopped when he heard her about to come out. As he expected he did come out quickly however, the ties of her dress still loose as if she had hastily put it on. He turned as she spoke and noted how the smell from the candles seemed to become less. He heard the hurt tone in her voice.

“Yes...I am starving,” he said as she moved into the kitchen and never even looked at him. He sighed silently and cursed to himself as he began to remove his clothes. He tossed them into the bedroom and they landed in a pile on the floor. He stepped back out to the table and sat down...then got up and took his table setting and moved it adjacent to hers. He set it all down again and then sat himself and awaited for his dinner.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:33 am

Calista heard him move away from her and into the bedroom where he began to remove his clothes. She sighed a little and began to fix his plate. She had prepared one of his favorite meals and was sure to give him a large portion since she knew he had been working hard. Her back was turned as she put the food on the plate and so she didn't see him move his table setting over next to her own until she turned around. She wasn't sure why he had done that, but decided not to question him. The last thing she wanted was a fight between them. She walked over and put his plate down before him with a glass of wine before fixing her own plate with a much smaller portion. She also poured herself a glass of wine before taking her seat. She started to pick up her fork and knife but then sighed and put them back down.

"I just wanted you to know that I am not going to use the oils or the incense anymore...or use you like some breeding machine," she told him sincerely. "I am truly sorry for the way I have been acting recently. I will admit that I desperately want a baby...but not like this. It's just been...difficult seeing Calene with her baby. I just thought it would have happened by now and I'm afraid...no...terrified of what might happen if I cannot give you the heir you need."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:09 pm

Eldarion paused and did not touch his knife or fork. he looked at her and gestured. "Off...take it all off like me," he told her forcefully. When she just looked at him he folded his arms over his bare chest and she'd know that meant he'd not take a crumb or a drop of wine unless she did what he told her to do.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Calista was visibly surprised by Eldarion's forcefulness, but secretly she rather liked it on some level. Slowly, she stood up and then gently pulled her dress up over her head. She then let it fall to the floor in a heap beside her chair. She then took off her undergarments and let those fall on top of the dress. She suddenly felt rather embarrassed just standing there naked in front of him. Slowly, she took her seat and looked over at him slightly, waiting to see if he was going to say anything else.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 pm

“Calista, one of the things I have always loved about you is that when you truly want something, you go after it with a singular purpose,” He said as he took a long drink of wine then set his cup back down. “I to want a child very badly. No more or less than you do I think,” he said. It was true he didn’t like it when she forced things and he needed to find another way to ‘reinvent’ the passion that he needed toward her. “Use your oils tonight but tonight,” he said as he ripped his meat off with his hands, “I am not Eldarion and you are not Calista,” he said softly as he moved the meat to his mouth. He took a good chunk off with his teeth and chewed it slowly as the juices from it dripped down his chest.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Calista watched as Eldarion began to use his hands to pull apart the meat. It was very savage...but strangely she found herself becoming rather turned on by it. However, as he explained to her that tonight he would not be 'Eldarion' and she would not be 'Calista' she looked at him with a rather puzzled expression.

"What do you mean?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Eldarion nodded to her question. “You are too hard upon yourself and I am to hopeful each time we couple. Tonight, let us not be who we really are, tonight let us just be our baser selves without the worries and troubles of those two people who shall not be named here and now. Tonight it is my wish to pleasure you and to receive pleasure...nothing more,” he said as he swallowed down the rest of his wine. “More wine!” he said happily. “It pleases me to see your body and I will say things that ought not to be set at the dinner table about your body. Things that i wish to do to you, parts of your body that I wish to dine upon after this main course is gone,” he said as he waited as she poured him more wine. “I am weary of work and responsibilities,” he said quickly and almost angrily,” as he lifted his glass and toasted to her. He hoped he wasn’t carrying this too far. He had read something akin to this when he was younger, probably too young if his mother had anything to say about it. His eyes looked down at her ripe, perfect breasts and saw her nipples grow hard as if what he had said did indeed excite her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Calista face flushed at his words, but at the same time she found herself becoming excited. It had been a long time since the two of them had just reveled in the pleasure of each other without worry or thoughts of other things. Suddenly, she felt like they were newly weds again...back before everything that had happened between them...back when just the sight of one another was enough to bring on passionate, desire filled thoughts...back when they were still learning each other's bodies and what the other liked.

At his 'command' she got up and walked over and got the wine bottle. She poured some wine for him in his glass and then took the bottle and drank straight from it. Some of the wine dripped down her chin and then onto her breasts.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Eldarion beckoned her to abandon her chair and come sit on his lap. After she did he shifted her plate over closer to them. He kissed her ruby red lips and then leaned down between her breasts to lick the wine that was there. He felt her reach for something on her plate and then felt her begin to chew as he continued ri clean her breasts. “Mmmm, delicious,” he said.

The entire meal was a sensual experience and he rather liked her on his lap. Especially when she jostled him in between her flesh. She was toying with him and more than once she had gotten him hard. She fed him, he fed her and they left the table for their bed in a state that would make their servants wonder what had happened there.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 pm

They made love like they hadn't done since before Eldarion's affair. It was intensely passionate and vigorous and they did little to curb their loud moans and vocalizations. Anyone walking by the main door to their apartments would have heard them. Finally, they collapsed into each other's arms completely exhausted and sated.

Calista slept for a short time before awakening. Eldarion was still asleep beside her, the sheets entangled around their bodies. She carefully got up and put on her robe. She walked over and stood beside one of the windows and looked out. Most of the city was dark...but in the distance she saw several lights and could hear laughter being carried on the breeze. The only places open at this hour were taverns. Suddenly, Calista began to grin as an idea occurred to her. She walked back over to the bed and gently shook Eldarion awake. She was grinning ear to ear.

"Get up and get dressed...nothing fancy...plain clothes. We're going for a drink."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:37 am

Eldarion grinned at her ‘command’ and did as she said. He chose a pair of dark brown work pants and a plain gray button down shirt and a black vest. He pulled his hair back and tied it in a simple fashion as if he had just come from working...somewhere. He was certain they’d be recognized but perhaps it might take time for that. At least he hoped so. When they were people suddenly seemed to stop talking or being themselves. Obviously Calista had experienced this as well and wanted to have a ‘real’ experience in the tavern.

“I didn’t think you liked ale,” he asked as he gave her rump a playful swat as he passed by. When she turned and narrowed her eyes at him he only smiled. “Oh...I’m just playing the part of commoner, you understand,” he said as he barely contained a laugh.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:17 am

Calista grinned and began to get dressed herself. She chose some leggings and a tunic and a pair of soft, leather boots. She then braided her long, golden hair back in a messy braid in an effort to disguise herself. Like Eldarion, she figured they probably would be found out at some point, but she hoped it wouldn't be right away. The two of them needed to relax and have some fun tonight and not be the 'future King and Queen of Gondor'.

When Eldarion swatted at her backside she turned and playfully narrowed her eyes at him, but like him was barely able to contain her laughter at his response.

"You only think I don't like ale because you've never seen me drink it," she responded with a grin. "I happen to quite like it...it's just not seemly for someone like me to drink it. I will admit that at times I don't want to see another glass of wine."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:36 am

The Tavern was called the Beard and Board a fairly common place that he had only been in once before. It was nestled in a fairly ‘rough’ part of the city, where many construction and mason workers lived. He remembered it had feather bowling and other fun games that commoners played and he wondered if he could get Calista to join him for a game or two. “What shall our names be m’love?” He wasn’t very good at picking names out like she was. He put on a green cap and looked at himself in the mirror. He really did look different he thought...and very few actually would know Calista’s face.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Calista couldn't help but smile as she looked over at Eldarion. He certainly did look different, but she liked the way he looked.

"Hmmm...how about Calden for you and Alina for me," she replied as she took one last look at herself in the mirror. "We need to be quiet so we don't alert any guards."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Eldarion nodded. “Calden...alright...and Alina,” he repeated to make sure he got it right. When she nodded and put on one of her old shawls he moved up and put his arms around her from behind. “Tonight...was incredible,” he whispered. He felt the flesh on her arms prickle when he kissed her neck. “Lets go,” he said softly and made for the door. He waited until she came then they left together, out into the cool night air.

The tavern was everything he had remembered. As soon as they entered two men were fighting and one slammed the other's face into the table nearest the door. The man’s nose split open and blood squirted out to raucous applause and laughter. The man groaned then fell to the floor. A large bald, burly man with a scar on his left cheek came up and shoved Eldarion out of his way as he grabbed the man on the floor and dragged him outside. Eldarion grinned, “Yep..just like I remembered,” he said quite pleased they were going to stay here a while. The bar had several patrons at it and though there were a few tables empty he put his arm around Alina to keep her headed there with him. When they arrived Eldarion cleared his throat and put a mean look in his eye. “Two ales!” He barked loudly as he pounded his fist on the table. The bartender was a tall, thick man with graying hair on the sides of his head and a long, white beard that came down to a point. He barely glanced at them as he filled two hardened hide mugs and set them before him. As Alina reached for hers she felt a hard pinch on her right buttcheek. A man with dark, curly hair and a thick, mustache leered at her. “How’s bout a tumble?...Yur a pretty one you is,” he said in broken common as he slapped a single silver coin, a Haradrim mark, the smallest silver coin that existed down upon the table as what he was willing to pay for her. At the same time a short, stout woman with massive breasts sang as she sat holding a Zither. Her blouse was white and clearly she wore no bodice because little was left to be desired by how her breasts hung loosely, barely managing to be contained by a blouse one size too small. She had long, blonde hair and blue eyes, pretty in a way but with a hungry mouth with bright red pigment on her lips that made her pale, powdered face look even paler. Eldarion hadn’t noticed  the exchange between her and the man, he had been looking at the singer...for a bit too long perhaps but he couldn’t help it. He’d never seen anything like that before.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:23 pm

Calista had never been to this part of the city before. Her father never would have allowed it and if he had known she was there now, in a tavern well after dark no less, he would have had a fit and reminded her that she was the future Queen of Gondor (something he was rather proud to tell people). However, she didn't care. Even from outside she could hear the ruckus that was going on inside and as she walked in with Eldarion they were nearly slammed into by two men who were fighting. They just barely managed to get out of the way as one of the men fell to the floor in a bloody mess. She felt Eldarion's hand on her lower back as he guided her towards the bar. She smiled and waited as Eldarion ordered two ales. So far they hadn't been recognized, but no one seemed to be paying too much attention to them anyhow. She watched as the bar tender poured two ales for them, but as she reached for hers she suddenly felt a pinch on her backside. Thinking at first it was Eldarion she turned to say something to him, but instead realized it had been someone else...a rather unattractive man who then proceeded to slap down a single silver coin onto the bar top. She waited a second for Eldarion to say something, but when he didn't she glanced over to see he was preoccupied staring at the large breasted singer. Well...it appeared she was going to have to defend herself. She looked at him and visibly looked him up and down before responding.

"I must say I'm rather offended...first by the offer, but more importantly by the amount." She then motioned for him to come closer. When he did she whispered into his ear. "I'm worth way more than that." She then grinned and picked up his coin. "Thank you for buying my next drink."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:01 pm

The man, who had been grinning, and not a good grin, he was missing several teeth now looked completely poleaxed. He suspected that he may have been in error. Especially when Eldarion looked his way. He still gazed at his coin as it disappeared. He mumbled something untoward as he heaved himself off the stool and stepped away to drink in relative seclusion. “What was that about?” Eldarion asked and then he took a long pull from his mug. He tasted the ale on his tongue and smacked his lips. “This is...actually not bad,” he said obviously surprised. Most Inns and taverns made their own ale and this one was no different.

He spied at them playing feather bowling and he bumped her arm which inadvertently sloshed a bit of ale down her shirt. “Come, lets play,” he said as he started off toward the long alley that was cut out of the dirt floor. The alley was rounded on the sides and corners and two lone feathers stuck out of the ground, one at each end. “She’ll play the winner!” He said as he slapped down 3 silvers. The men, some old, some younger perked up at the sight of free coins. There were women as well and hands went to smooth skirts as soon as they saw Eldarion. Some of the younger men licked their hands and smoothed back their hair as well when they saw Calista. “Such…,luck,” he said though he was about to say pretense. Using words like that in here would bring more scrutiny for certain. “Fancy a game love?” He asked as he drank his ale. His cup now empty he tossed it across the room toward the bartender. It bounced on the bar then crashed against the wall behind him. He jerked up to see tho threw it. “More ale here man!” Eldarion said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Calista was rather proud of herself when she watched the man sulk away in defeat. She felt a sudden boost of confidence and took a long sip of her ale. She grinned at Eldarion when he asked her what that exchange had been about.

"Oh, nothing really," she replied.

She followed Eldarion's gaze as he looked past her and she saw the game that was being played. It was unfamiliar to her, but she was willing to give anything a try tonight. She grinned and followed him towards the other players with her mug still in her hand. She glanced over and saw a few of the younger men eyeing her and the way they looked at her made her feel rather good about herself. However, she would only ever have eyes for Eldarion.

"I don't know how to play," she replied to him with a grin. "You'll have to teach me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Her saying that made several of the men perk up even more. Easy coin, even if it was won by defeating a woman was easy coin after all. Eldarion moved up to her and whispered, “Just roll the wheel of cheese and get it as close to the feather as possible,” he explained. “Easy right?” He assured her. The tray arrived and he urged her to drink the rest of her ale so he could give her another filled cup. He watched as she tilted her mug back and drank it then slapped the empty mug back down on the proffered tray. Eldarion dropped 4 coppers down for the new mugs and handed one to Calista.

“If you win I’ll have at you again tonight however you want,” he whispered and then he idly stepped away to take a seat next to the others. The man that set down 3 of his own coins picked up a wheel of cheese. It was large and he picked it up then set it down on the alley just behind the nearer feather. Keeping its side down upon the alley floor he thrust forward and the wheel of cheese rolled down the alley then tipped and came to rest fairly close to the feather. He rejoiced at his roll and his friends clapped and hooted at him as he moved to sit down until his next turn. Now it was Calista’s turn.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Calista listened closely as Eldarion explained how the game worked. It sounded fairly easy. She drank the rest of her ale and then slapped the empty mug down onto the tray in a very unladylike way. She then took the new one and was about to take a sip when she felt Eldarion move up close to her. His whispered words sent a shiver of desire down her spine and made her cheeks flush slightly. She looked back at him slightly with a little grin before looking back at the man who was to be her opponent. She watched as he picked up the wheel of cheese and then rolled it down the alleyway towards the feathers. It came fairly close before tipping over. He seemed rather proud of his roll and Calista knew it was going to be difficult to beat. However, she was going to give it her best shot. She walked over and picked up her wheel of cheese. It was large and heavy, but she said nothing about it. She moved it over to the alley and set it behind the closest feather. She took a moment to balance the wheel and then gauged the distance as best she could. She then glanced over at Eldarion with a little smile before giving the wheel the best push she could. She held her breath as she watched the wheel roll down the alleyway. It began to slow, but continued to roll and to her amazement it passed by her opponent's wheel and then tipped over onto its side right beside the feather. She couldn't believe she had just won and she began to jump up and down squealing with sheer delight.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:41 pm

OOC-So, I had an idea that maybe this becomes a thing for them that they sneak out every so often to go drink and have fun, but one night their guards realize they are gone from their apartments and awakens the King and Queen, who of course become extremely upset after what had happened to Calene, and send out an immediate search party and so when they discover that Eldarion and Calista are alright...but where they've been and what they've been doing they are rather upset lol

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:28 pm

The young men who each put in a silver frowned at her roll and Eldarion scooped up her winnings joyfully. He hadn’t seen Calista so happy in a long time and he toasted to her with his ale held high. “Care for another roll?” he asked and the men shrugged off to another part of the bar. “Now that was beginner’s luck if I ever sawr it,” he said. He modified his speech also. A phrase here a word there and it sounded fairly authentic also. Eldarion’s gift was languages. He could pick them up quickly and speak it back and include the dialect. Slang took a bit longer but he could get that too if he spent enough time with the people that spoke the language he was trying to learn.

They both drank more ale but Eldarion cut her off after her third when she began to sway in her chair. She laughed, hopped and danced on the way back like a pixie. She made him smile to see her like that. Life had become so...boring and he could tell she needed a bit of excitement.

“Well, look at you...you’re drunk,” he said accusingly but in a good way. “I’m not certain if I’ve ever seen you drunk. I do hope you don’t pass out on me...I’m not done with you tonight yet I think,” he said as he walked along side her. The streets were dark though there were a few street lamps here and there along their path. “I can’t believe no one recognized us,” he added.

ooc: How would the guards know they were gone? They wouldnt come inside their home and if they saw them leave they would say something.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Calista had not had so much fun in a very long time. She laughed and danced and drank and even took a few puffs on a pipe. She played games, but mostly kissed Eldarion...a lot. She kissed his lips, his jawline, his neck. It verged on being inappropriate at times, but she had had too much to drink to care. Finally, she felt herself beginning to sway in her chair and knew she had had enough. She laughed and giggled and skipped and danced all the way back to the palace. She grinned and winked at him when he told her he wasn't finished with her yet tonight. It was clear that she wasn't quite finished with him yet either.

"Can we do this again?" she asked him with a childlike grin. "We can go to a different tavern just to make sure no one recognizes us."

OOC-I was thinking that a servant notices. Perhaps they leave their door open slightly and she is up for some reason and happens to walk by and glance in and see their room a mess...drawers pulled open and such and alerts a guard.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top