The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gift That Keeps On Giving - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Rowena remembered vividly her first time taking blood. She had been very much like Seth...mind and body fighting against one another. But he needed blood to survive and practicing on her would be better than doing it on a mortal. She felt his grip tighten on her wrist.

"You won't hurt me Seth...and you'll feel the pleasure you want to feel."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Seth felt...disgusted but apart of him actually felt relieved as he bit into her wrist. He did it gingerly...tentatively and her flesh felt...hard, almost solid. His teeth had to push through it but the moment he tasted that sweetness...Rowena's blood the pain in his middle instantly ceased. And oh how it was sweet. Better than chocolate, better than ice cream....better than anything he could possibly imagine. He made sounds as if he was enjoying her blood. Loudly drinking and licking it off of his lips. He paused with his head up as if he were listening to something but what he was hearing was the blood as it coursed through his own body. he saw Rowena as well and as a subordinate might he lowered his head and lifted up his own wrist to her. She was paler and more gaunt and her eyes glittered with want and desire and he knew what she wanted. He was also afraid that if he did not give her what she wanted she'd take it anyway and he would not be able to stop her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Rowena gasped ever so slightly as she felt his teeth sink into her wrist. As soon as the first drop of blood touched his lips she felt him tighten his grasp on her. He began to moan and suck loudly and she could sense the pleasure he was feeling. She felt herself becoming weaker as he drank from her. She watched as he lifted up his own wrist and she gently took it and kissed it before expertly sinking her teeth into his flesh. She moaned as she tasted his blood again. It was unlike any blood she had ever tasted before and far better than even Armand's.

They both drank, sucking loudly as waves of pleasure washed over them. Finally, Rowena let go of Seth's wrist and she pulled her own back. Her mouth was red with his blood as she looked at him with a little grin.

"Well?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:59 pm

In answer he kissed her. Not a chaste, soft, gentle kiss. A kiss that made her knees want to buckle and her toes to curl up. Her crimson lips, stained with the red of his lifeblood tasted wonderful and so did her tongue. He ripped her bra off and it came away like paper. He ripped at his own clothes too as he...at least he thought it was he but he couldn't be certain it wasn't her tugging him down with her, began to tear his own off. And he was strong. His blood was strong, something ancient...very ancient and her eyes glowed like rubies when she took it into her. Even now it infused her with speed and power and an ancient, terrible strength. Seth shifted and bit into her flesh again right above her right breast. her wrist had long since healed as well as his. He felt her rip into his shoulder and his free hand moved to rip her green panties away then come back to force his fingers inside of her. He was no longer human but he still knew how to please her. Now though it was so much more like he was so much more.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Rowena closed her eyes and immediately kissed Seth back. She moaned softly through the kiss as the blood in their mouths mixed together. She felt Seth reach up and rip off her bra. There was something about his blood...something strong and almost ancient in it's feeling, but Rowena was too distracted to think too much on it. They collapsed back onto her bed as she pulled his clothes off. She felt him shift and then bite down right above her right breast. She leaned her head back and moaned and at the same time she felt him rip off her panties. She bit down onto his shoulder as he slipped his fingers inside of her. She sucked hard at his flesh, moaning in between the loud sucking sounds she was making. Her toes curled with pleasure and she could hear him moaning as well.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 pm

As the morning drew on and their love-making, Seth eventually fell asleep to an overwhelming exhaustion that Rowena might know well. When he woke up Rowena was there though dressed as she knelt on the bed above him. She looked down at him with eyes that didn't exactly know for certain what she was looking at. Already she would have felt the increased strength and speed and awareness. Her powers and senses would have increased as well. Some far beyond what they were before they had exchanged blood. Seth's hair was all in disarray like it usually was when he was fresh from waking up. He mussed his hair with his hand as he looked around the room.

"Shut up!" he said musingly though she said nothing. She had an expression like he was holding them up from being somewhere important.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:08 pm

Rowena couldn't sleep, despite being exhausted. She could feel Seth's blood coursing through her body and it was unlike any blood she had ever encountered before. It was strong...too strong for a newborn vampire...and there was something else...something old...ancient about it. She already knew that Seth was not like anyone else she had ever met. His abilities to enter dreams was unlike anything she had ever known. And so she just lay there awake, trying to figure out exactly who or what Seth truly was.

Just after the sun set Rowena rose and dressed as Seth continued to sleep. She knew he was tired, but he needed to eat...to make his first kill. The first one was the worst...but it had to be done. Finally, Seth began to awaken.

"It's time to get up. I've already brought your clothes over from your place so you can get dressed. The night doesn't last as long as you think and we need to eat."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:38 am

Seth reluctantly got up. He dressed slowly unsure about what was going to happen. All through the act of putting on clothes the thought of killing someone went back and forth through his mind. It unsettled him. His human sensibilities were at odds with taking lives. Even if it meant life for him. He had grudges and there were people who he might want to hurt but killing was different...somehow. already his mind tried to disassociate humans from what he was. He had to try at least and that in itself brought a feeling a familiarity to himself. Like he had settled this long ago once already.

"Do they...uh, suffer?" He asked though he guessed they did not unless she wanted them to. It depended on her mood, he had thought that from the start but he still wanted an answer. If it only made him feel better about it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:59 am

Rowena watched as Seth dressed and did not hesitate in answering his question.

"It depends on the person. As I once told you, I only hunt men who have done evil deeds. I have never killed an innocent person. I don't honestly think I could. Most of the time I do it quickly...although even then it is not instantaneous. However, some of the men I encounter are so evil that I make them pay for what they've done."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Hr explanation didn't seem to make much of a difference. Seth still felt wary and unsure of what she expected him to do. "Of all ways to add peer pressure," he said as he put on his hoodie. "Well...lets go," he said and out they went into the damp, night air.

The moon shown high and large above them as they move at a frightening rate. His body was still getting used to this new way of traveling and he slipped and fell into a dumpster. Rowena laughed and he looked up at her scornfully. "Don't laugh!" He said and got up. She helped to dust him off and then they were off again. A woman sat on a bench near the park. She was eating...something and Seth reached out with his senses to smell what it was. It was....he sniffed again. A big mac and fries he decided. "WHat...her?" He said in surprise as Rowena looked at him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Rowena led Seth out of her apartment and into the night. Normally, she would have just walked, but she decided to test his abilities and give him the opportunity to use them. However, when he ended up in a dumpster she laughed and decided he still needed some work. After another short burst they ended up near the park and slowed down. Rowena glanced over and saw a woman sitting on a bench eating some fast food.

"You should delve into her mind," she told Seth when he seemed surprised that she had picked her. "She beats her children. Just last year she got away on a murder charge for killing her two year old daughter...but she was guilty."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:36 pm

For a long while, it seemed like minutes had passed Sebastian focused on the woman. His eyes were keener than he could have ever imagined. He could really see her. Details like the mole on the side of her face were as clear to him now as if he were right next to her. He tried to imagine what it was like when he was in a dream to read his host's mind. It wasn't really reading their mind though, he 'sensed' it and allowed the dream to manifest itself how the host wanted it. He added his parts in fluidly and the host could never realize that it was him driving their own dream the way he wanted. It was then that he felt his mind seep into hers like an egg white into a batter. At first all he sensed was his own thoughts like some kind of mental reflection but soon after he felt something give and her thoughts flooded into him.

She was...concerned about her credit card debt and the cell phone bill payment she missed. As the curtain of the mundane gave way his mind entered into yet another layer, memories he knew and he sucked them up like some invisible vacuum. His mind went to what appalled him the most, she assaulted her young son by slapping his penis and scrotum like her father abused her. She made her son do things to her and she had gotten so angry at her daughter for peeing her bed she threw her down the stairs.

Seth had become so angry, so outraged he had moved next to her. In an instant he crushed her throat and her ability to scream as he pulled off her fingers one by one. The blood however called to him while she bled and he bit into her neck and sucked so hard she was spent in only a few seconds. He tossed her forward like a rag doll and she fell onto the pavement gurgling her last breath through her ruined windpipe.

Seth watched her with interest and then lifted up his bloodied hands to his face. What had he done? He tortured that woman! And yet part of him thought some form of justice had been done. He stole someone's mother from them! That was where his thoughts and his guilt ended though. He looked over where Rowena stood, watching him. And then he fled though she could catch up to him easily. She found him on the roof of the nearby church. He sat idly on one of the slopes of the roof with his hands to his face.

"I'm...I'm a monster...we're monsters...for real," he said as he sobbed into his hands. His face was covered in blood now and tears of blood dripped down onto his hands as the last vestiges of his human sensibilities tormented his mind. He couldn't help but feel better now that he had fed. His body, his senses, everything felt warm and more alive than he had felt in a very long time. He noticed her watching him and he tried to cover his face with his arms. "Don't...don't look at me!" He shouted, ashamed of himself right then then shifted so that his back was to her. His body shook as each sob wracked over him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Rowena could only stand back and watch Seth as he struggled with the thought of killing the woman. She knew what he was feeling...not just because she could sense it, but because she had been through it herself over three hundred years ago. This was a decision he needed to make on his own. If he killed then there was no turning back from this life...the need for blood would consume him each night...just one taste was all it took. Suddenly, he moved and she watched silently as he killed the woman, rather gruesomely. She had seen the same images in her mind of what the woman had done and knew that, although it may seem terrible, if one had to kill to survive that it was people like her that deserved it.

In seconds it was over and the woman lay dead on the ground...her blood dripping from Seth's chin. She could see his eyes and how traumatic the experience had been. Memories of her first kill flashed back into her mind. She hadn't wanted to kill the man, but Armand had forced her to do it. She hadn't killed the man as fast as Seth had with the woman and the man had suffered in her arms. As Seth fled she sighed softly before following him to the rooftop. She stood back and said nothing. She didn't know what to say, but wanted to at least be there for him. However, as he began to yell at her she decided it might be best to give him some time. If he turned back around he would find her gone. She still needed to feed herself. She found a homeless man, who had been a convicted rapist and ended him swiftly before just wandering the city streets for a time. After several hours she returned to her apartment to wait for Seth.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Sebastian felt as if he had done something terribly wrong and yet the blood infused him with energy and life and an inner warmth that exhilarated him. He laughed and cried and then laughed again. He damned Rowena and then spoke his undying love for her. The blood was the key and as he gradually came to terms with what it all meant he began to feel as if he had been here before. A vague, distant feeling that he had tasted blood before.

He moved in a blur down streets and up avenues. He watched people as they enjoyed the night. Sat atop a shop and watched a woman fuck two men in turn in an alley atop a maroon Chevy Impala. She was high by how she acted and did not seem to want it but he just sat there and watched them fuck her then left them to it.

For him, now, there was no such thing as 'innocent' and 'criminal'. People were food now. In one night he had moved up on the food chain and everyone he ever knew was now a potential meal. Surprisingly he grinned evilly at that and then set out to pay a few well earned visits while the night was still young...

He entered her apartment silently but knew that she knew he had come. He could sense her now and with all the blood he had consumed tonight his senses were keen and well tuned to the world around him. He felt...powerful.

"So he let you go knowing that you loved him?" He asked out of the blue. He had delved her surface thoughts rudely right then. "How...pathetic you were then," he said though it was her own thoughts, not his. He thought the world began and ended at her feet. Now he could feel nothing but love for her. A strong, tangible thing that made up the substance of his heart...if he even had one anymore. She both loved and hated him at the same time. She didn't like him inside her head nor her dreams. Now the blood gave him both when he wanted. She felt him leave her mind as if leaving a screen door open to bang around in the wind. "I'm...sorry, I will try to...not do that," he said honestly and then gazed over at the cupboards in the kitchen and winced.

Last edited by Conleth on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Rowena could sense Seth before he even entered the building. She had been able to sense him before, but now that he was a vampire as well her senses towards him were heightened even more so. As he entered she looked up at him from where she sat. In the hours since she had left him, she could tell that his transformation had been fully completed. He seemed to have accepted his new life and all that went with it. However, there was something else...something she could not quite put her finger on, yet she knew it was there.

His words shattered the silence that had lingered between them. She could feel him there in her mind again...delving into its darkest recesses. She hated it...and what he said...but she knew it was true for it was what she had been thinking.

"Yes, I did love Armand...and yes I was pathetic because of it. But no longer do I need him or want him. Nor do I need anyone else...including you, but there is one difference...I want you and only you...nothing will ever change that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 am

Her thoughts began to draw toward him again but he batted them away. It was difficult to think with them in his head and he definitely wanted to think right then. He did look over at her though when he heard what she said. His eyes took her in for a few long moments. She was serious he knew and began to feel self-conscious about it. Why him? He was no one special. She was just lonely he decided but so was he.

"I'll...I'll miss alot of things...Like, my music. Playing in front of people, singing. I...I wanted to be famous...now...now I guess that's not gunna happen now," he said as he looked down at his hands. It wasn't fair...what Armand did and Sebastian knew there was nothing he could do about it. He could still paint though he thought. That was something and he remembered that he had all kinds of drawings and paintings of Rowena all over his place. He hoped she hadn't seen all of that and think he was obsessed or something. He was but that was beside the point, he had real feelings for her not just some idle crush or odd infatuation. His eyes told that story completely every time he looked at her. He sighed...and closed his eyes.

"No alcohol? Aw man!" he said in exasperation.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Rowena put down her book and looked at Seth. "Why would you think you have to give up your music? You play at night, don't you? There is no rule that says that you cannot continue to do so. You should do what makes you happy Seth. Do I like what Armand did to you? No. But it is your life now...live it. Don't let him defeat you. That's what he wants."

She then smiled a little when he complained about alcohol. "You can certainly drink it if you would like, but it won't give you the feeling it used to. You'll soon no longer want it or any of the food or drinks that you used to consume."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:35 pm

He looked at her with amazement. "Really? How? Won't they...know that I'm...that we're...not human?" he asked but saw her raise an eyebrow at him as if he were being silly to think so. She had managed to blend in well enough and he scratched his head as he tried to imagine it. No alcohol, no drugs, not even the relaxing feeling of a cigarette. Oh he was not going to enjoy the same thing he thought. But the blood as it flooded into him did make him feel...something...more alive maybe.

He would NOT burn time thinking about Armand! He could stay gone as far as he was concerned but he reached out anyway right then and felt him. He was gone but not far gone as he had hoped. "Armand's not really gone I think. I...I can feel him still," he said as he looked at her. He couldn't be sure he knew he was feeling that but he was marginally sure, those sensations were new afterall. The look on her face though was as if she herself could not feel him. As if she thought he was truly gone. If he wasn't it meant that he was watching them. Sebastian could turn his head and face the direction he knew Armand was though he never said as much to her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Rowena raised an eyebrow at Seth's comment about humans being able to tell that they were vampires. People didn't believe in monsters the way they did three hundred years ago. At night now there were people who came out looking very nearly like vampires themselves. And besides, with music he could play into what he was without letting them know the truth. It could become his persona. It would make him different and people would be drawn to him...of this she was certain.

She was about to say this when Seth suddenly spoke about Armand. When he told her he could feel him and knew he wasn't truly gone Rowena blinked. She could not feel Armand herself and she was far older and stronger than Seth...or was she? Memories of the feelings she received as she sucked his blood came back to her for a moment...but then were gone.

"Where is he?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:16 pm

"There..in the city," he said as he looked the way he felt him. "I'd need to get closer to tell more," he said and noticed her momentary agitation at learning Armand was nearby. "Does it matter?" He asked as he lifted up his head as if smelling something and then he tilted his head to look at her. "You know he is curious about something...but not you," he said as he involuntarily read her thoughts. He knew she was still at least partially hung up on him even though she had said what she had said. Or maybe not so much as hung up as concerned he thought now.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Rowena sighed. "No, it doesn't matter. I just want him gone is all. I want to leave that past behind me and to know that you are safe. If he is here still it could be because he has plans for you. Perhaps wants to take you on as his companion...and Armand does not take no for an answer."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Her words made more sense to him than her thoughts for certain. He shut himself off again as he tried to think. There was concern but also confidence there inside of him. "Well he will have to this time," he said. "The world does not belong to him," he added with more than a little more confidence. he wasn't sure why but he felt that Armand knew something more than he had let on and that for some reason he was waiting for something. Something that involved him in some way.

In a flash of some distorted fragmented memory he saw a vision of himself among others that stood in a small room. Goblets of blood were in their hands and on tables and they all paused in their conversation to turn and face him as he entered the room. Heads nodded bows in respect as he stepped toward them.

He looked at her disturbed to a degree by what he had seen but the thoughts drifted away quickly and he calmed himself. "I want to move my things here or make my place work for us and you move there," he said as if it was a forgone conclusion that she wanted that too. He wasn't really sure she did want that though but it was out now and he hoped that she did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Rowena was surprised at Seth's bold confidence. There was an undeniable strength about him that made her desire him greatly. Yes, there was more to him than either of them knew.

"I should move to your place," she told him. "I have spent too much time here already. People may become suspicious soon."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 pm

ooc: im leaving work soon, if you wanted to start a new one, maybe they are moved into his place for a while?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 pm

OOC-Sure

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content