The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Shoes To Fill

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Large Shoes To Fill - Page 2 Empty Re: Large Shoes To Fill

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:47 pm

OOC-We had actually discussed the idea of Seth having actually once been a very powerful and old vampire who was killed and then reborn as Seth. I was thinking that all of the memories of his past should come back and he should actually become that vampire again. Maybe he and Armand are actually enemies or something.

IC-Nauriel rushed to the Houses of Healing the moment she heard that her father had arrived. She hugged her mother tightly as tears began to fall. Then, she slowly pulled back and began to approach her father. The healers were all around him, but she could see his face. He looked pale and weakened and for the first time in her life Nauriel feared for her father's life. She wanted to go to him, but didn't want to interrupt the healers as they worked. Instead, she approached her brother and hugged him. She didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:50 am

Lindariel came up to them and hugged them both. Elessar shook Eomer’s hand and the two men began to talk quietly to one another. It was then when several healers ran by them into the room. Several of them seemed to have a look of urgency on their face and someone began to pound on his chest. Serethiel knew then that he must have stopped breathing and the healers worked frantically to keep him alive. After what seemed like an eternity they paused in their work and luckily they looked relieved.

Elessar and Eomer could do nothing but watch as the women held close to one another. Beren stood with Ithilwen who held to him tightly and refused to let him. He wasn’t crying but she knew he was close to it.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:20 am

Serethiel hugged Lindariel as she came over and then Lindariel hugged Nauriel and Beren. Suddenly, there was a commotion and Serethiel looked up to see several more healers run into the room. She tried to feel Conleth through the bond but he wasn't there. She felt tears come to her eyes. She felt weak and had to sit down. But then, she suddenly could feel him again. He was weak...but he was there. She felt whole again, but she knew he was still right on the edge.

For the next several hours they all stayed together in the Houses of Healing. A few servants brought in some tea and food, but Serethiel barely touched anything. She just sat quietly watching and waiting. Nauriel finally had a moment to talk to her brother. She stood with him off to one side.

"How have you been holding up?" she asked him quietly.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:32 pm

OOC-So, what did you think about that idea regarding Seth on the UBM board?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm

ooc: I think Seth should regain his memories slowly and for a while need Rowena's help to figure it all out. He will feel violated in a way. He will learn quickly though and soon rediscover his strength and memories (Im thinking of something horrible like he finds out his mind had been hijacked by another creature like in the body thief) His ability with dreams will increase also along with a vampiric one, the ability to mesmerize and use suggestion. (That comes from an RP game called Vampire the Masquerade)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:10 pm

ooc: Also, if you are unsatisfied with what we do just say so and we can set it aside like before and move onto whatever you want to try. Got an idea? Throw it out and lets try it. Im game for anything.

Finished the basement, the garage and raked the front yard and did the gutters. I'd invest in a folding or extension ladder soon or borrow or have a male friend or family member come over and make them do your gutters lol. I do not remember if you are afraid of heights or not. Me? I'm frickin crazy for heights myself. I love that feeling. I bought a couple PC games to try over the winter. Fallout 4, XCOM2 and Stellaris that has an incredible soundtrack. I also switched gyms. Im at one closer to my house. Its called Anytime Fitness and I can use my keyfob to get in anytime I want.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:27 pm

OOC-I'm good with the idea of him regaining his memories and strength over time. I was also thinking that perhaps he eventually remembers that it was Armand that killed him and that Rowena's own life comes under threat by Armand because of her relationship with Seth (or whatever his name might be at the time. Not sure if you plan to have him still go by Seth, or by his old name).

Sounds like you've been busy! I've just been trying to get everything in order for the closing next Thursday. I have purchased a few new appliances for the kitchen and a dining table. I will not be cleaning out the gutters because I am terrified of heights...that and clowns are my two biggest fears. My dad said he would take care of it for me though. Are we ready to start a new thread here?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm

ooc: Why clowns?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:52 pm

OOC-I've always been terrified of them. I hated the Easter Bunny too when I was little.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:12 pm

OOC-New thread

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content