Out On The Town

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Out On The Town

Post by XslvrstarX on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Rowena glanced at him slightly, but remained quiet for sometime. She watched as he made himself at home on one of her chairs and picked up one of her books. Rowena had quite a few. They were on bookcases and in stacks on the floor. Many of them were very old and quite rare. Rowena enjoyed reading and had read countless numbers of books in her long life.

The mentioning of Armand had soured Rowena's mood. She had hoped to keep her thoughts of Armand to herself, but Seth had overstepped his bounds and had viewed things she had wished to keep private. She slowly walked over to him and looked at him after a while.

"Seth, there are certain things that I wish to keep to myself. You have come further into my life than anyone has before, but I, and I alone, will decide what I want you to know or see. Do you understand?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Sebastian continued to look down at the book as if he were reading it. He didn’t much care for rules and considering the nature of their relationship he could find her dreams no matter where she went. He was also a person who cared alot about what was fair. He knew somehow he knew she knew what he was thinking sometimes. Not a fair deal to him and so he looked up at her almost indignantly. “No, I do not understand. You’ve said you want me to understand you, well, let me, no one is ever going to hear anything that I know. No one, you know that. I know you do...sometimes to hear what I’m thinking. Maybe not always but you do it and you just don’t say anything. Well, what if I agree not to say anything about your dreams? I won’t bring them up when we talk. I don’t want to stop viewing them,” he said not remembering his apprehension about coming into her lair. He knew she appreciated candor and manners though and even though it really grated on him to say this he did.”Please Rowena, don’t ask me to stop.”

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Rowena felt her anger growing. What upset her the most was that she knew that there was nothing she could do to stop him. Her dreams were where she was weakest and knowing Seth could control and view them made her feel completely vulnerable. She clenched her fists slightly and was quiet a long moment before turning and starting to walk towards the door.

"I'm hungry...I need to feed before it gets too late."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:02 pm

ooc-new thread

Conleth
Admin

http://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down