The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King Goes To Gehenna

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The King Goes To Gehenna - Page 3 Empty Re: The King Goes To Gehenna

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:08 am

Arina knew that she shouldn't be out there and what the result might be if she got caught, but she couldn't help herself. Seeing Lucas all day in his uniform protecting them...protecting her was almost too much for her to bear. She remained blissfully unaware that her parents had noticed the little exchanges between them. They had been so small...how could they have noticed? The only person who knew was Kressara and it had taken a lot of threats in the carriage to keep Kressara quiet about it.

Once she knew for sure her younger sister was asleep she slipped from her pallet and put on her robe. She glanced back once more at her sister before walking out of the tent as quietly as possible. She knew Lucas would be nearby and he was. He was waiting for her on the other side of the tent out of the view of anyone's eyes. She slipped around back before she could be seen and into the strong arms of her soldier.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:47 am

As soon as he saw her he took her into his arms. He smiled, his large brown eyes taking in the site of her. It was dark here but the overcast sky made it fairly easy to see her as close as she was to him. He kissed her lips immediately. “Are you sure I should be here? I’m not on duty at the moment but...but I don’t want you to get into trouble Arina,” he said right after their lips parted.

“Luke...don’t be a goose,” she whispered. “You know I can’t take it when you are in uniform. Today was pure torture. Just hold me and tell me again,” she said as her lips parted slightly in anticipation. Her heart thumped so hard in her chest. For him or for the danger of getting caught she could not be certain. He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. “I love you Arina,” he whispered in her ear. The words and his breath on her neck made goosebumps prickle her skin and she felt her knees go weak. His arms kept her up though and his lips assaulted hers. Alternating softly between soft kisses and harder ones that took her breath away. Her body conflicted with her strong sense of propriety. She had transcended the kissing soon after she met him. Lucas was a very good kisser but her body wanted more then that. It felt his need up against her but her upbringing held her back.

She felt his hand open up her robe tie and she brought hers down to stop him. “I...I can’t Luke...I’m...I’m not ready,” she said in breathless pants. She tightened the ties back up and then forcefully kissed him to get his mind off of what was beneath her robe.

Luke wanted Arina. Her lips seemed to turn his flesh to flame. Her words told him no but he knew her body wanted him. Even so he minded his manners and left it alone. He felt as if really did love her. He could hardly get her out of his thoughts. He was actually glad...well, part of him was anyway, that she had the sense to stop him. If she hadn’t he didn’t know where it would all end up. The thought made his cheeks darken even more than they were as his hands massaged her shoulders and back as they kissed one another over and over.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:10 am

Arina trembled with desire. Her face...no her entire body was hot...it was burning. Ever since she had first laid eyes on Lucas she had felt this way. Every time he looked at her he made her knees go weak. She knew he was older...20, while she was barely 16, but she didn’t care. He was truly a man, whereas the others her age were still just boys. He made her feel alive when he was near and not just like a princess. She could imagine herself with him...traveling Middle Earth together...having adventures. She was sick of being stuck in the palace, unable to go anywhere without at least three guards. She wanted desperately to get away...to be able to relax for once and just be herself.

She was thinking about all of these things as he continued to kiss her. His lips were strong and yet could also be gentle. She could feel his...need up against her and it sent shivers through her body. Suddenly, she thought she heard something nearby and she pulled back from him.

“Did you hear something?” she whispered to him as she glanced around.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:26 pm

He had not with his heart beating in his ears like it was. Arina however was Nauriel’s daughter, one quarter elf and one half Dunedain. That and her mother had taught her about tracking and how to listen and what to listen for. All of her siblings were skilled in that way and she was more diligent now considering what she was doing.

“You need to go, Luke,” she whispered, a serious but regretful look on her face. Now, hearing it again she knew it was something in slippers trying to be very quiet. She hoped it was Krassara and not her mother. The thought spurned her on. “Go...now,” she said in a more commanding tone.

Luke loved kissing Arina. She allowed his hands to wander...to a degree above her robe. Tonight that would be all he was going to receive and he was fine with that. She was with him and that was enough. When she had asked him if he heard something though he looked around briefly. “No...nothing?” he said in a questioning tone. He knew she had excellent hearing. She could call him out even if he was just walking towards her from behind. And then she had asked him to go. Now worried himself he wasted no time at moved away into the darkness. Feeling eyes upon her now...it wasn't just some fancy due to her fears of being caught she was certain. She headed toward the side of the tent and she paused just at the corner at the left, rear side of it to readjust her robe.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Nauriel had managed to slip out of bed without waking Elessar, which was quite impressive. He normally awoke at the slightest movement or sound, but tonight he seemed to be in a heavy sleep. She grabbed her robe and put it on, tightening the ties around her waist. Glancing at Elfwine to ensure he was still asleep she slipped from the tent quietly. She had heard voices coming from near the girl’s tent. At first she had thought it just the soldiers whispering to each other, but when she heard a female voice she knew it was Arina. Listening very closely now she could hear them whispering...her and that young soldier. When they became quiet she stole a glance around the side and was shocked to see them in quite the passionate embrace. She was glad that Elessar had not awoken and saw this otherwise she was sure that soldier would be dead now. Arina was barely 16! This soldier was at least 3 years older than her. At first, she considered just walking over there, but then she decided to wait and see what happened...although seeing this soldier’s hands on her daughter made her blood boil.

As they broke their kiss she ducked back around the tent and could hear Arina asking him if he had heard something. A moment later she heard the soldier walk away and Arina’s footsteps coming towards the tent. As Arina turned the corner she would come face to face with her mother in a furious state.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:13 pm

The lie was on her tongue when she first saw her mother. Saw the dark, angry look in her eyes. Her body was still reeling from the passion that Lucas always instilled in her but her heart nearly stopped altogether at seeing her mother there...a knowing gaze she could not look away from. She swallowed hard and choked the lie down into her throat. It would do no good now she knew. Her mother was not a fool and she knew well when you tried to take her for one it only brought a worse punishment.

‘Mother...I…” It took real effort not to try some excuse and she swallowed again as her cheeks flushed a bright red. She looked down at her feet and clasped her hands together in front of her meekly. She hadn’t realized nor really took a moment to think what would have happened if her father would have caught her like that. She was truly playing with fire in a room filled with lantern oil. “I’m in love mother,” was all she could think to say and even that took every ounce of will she had.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Nauriel had to draw in a deep, cleansing breath to calm herself some before responding. She was angry...no, furious, but she knew that just yelling at her would do no good. She needed her to understand how inappropriate this was. However, she did still speak in a very stern voice.

"Arina...you are only 16...and just barely I might add. He is at least 3, if not 4, years older than you. I caught you in a very...inappropriate position. You, out here after dark in nothing more than your nightgown and a robe, in an intimate embrace with this man. Do you realize what would have happened if your father had caught you two? What if had wanted to do more than just kiss? What if you had said no and he hadn't listened? You need to think about your actions Arina and what they might lead to."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:51 pm

A spark of defiance bloomed in Arlina right then even though she felt warm tears begin to form in her eyes. She knew in her heart Lucas would never take advantage of her. No matter what her mother thought. She had him under her finger. When she said no, he stopped. When she said yes...her cheeks flushed again at the thought. Best not to think about yes right now she decided.

“He’s not like that at all mother. Luke is kind, gentle and he listens to me. He only came because I asked him to and I am not a child anymore mother,” she said heatedly. Now Arina was looking at Nauriel squarely and she held her arms at her sides. They had started in whispers but now they had gone into normal tones and as she finished Kressara, who had woken up and had been listening began to stifle a small giggle from inside the tent.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Nauriel's eyes narrowed as she listened to her daughter. She crossed her arms over her chest. Arina had always been the more defiant of the girls. She was far more independent and wanting to do things her way. She knew then that she would have to speak to Elessar about all of this. It was clear that Arina wasn't going to stop her relationship with this man.

"We are NOT going to discuss this any further tonight. You will get to bed and you will not leave your tent again until morning. To ensure that I will have a soldier stationed in front of your tent for the rest of the evening with the strictest orders not to allow anyone to enter or leave. Now go!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:08 pm

At the beginning Arina had alot of fight left to her. She would NOT be treated like a child. She loved Lucas and that was that! She said to herself as she listened. At mention of her father though all the defiance and resolve she still held escaped her like air leaving a bellows. On her mother’s command to go, Arina went, her face a pale mask of fear and embarrassment at how easily she did go. And how afraid she was that her mother would tell her father. She stomped away from her as tears fell from her eyes. She wiped them with her right hand but she would not give her mother another glance as she moved into the tent.

When Nauriel returned to their tent she would find Elessar was in their bed holding Elfwine. His expression was decidedly...expressionless which spoke volumes as to what he had obviously heard. “I will deal with this in the morning wife, for now our bed grows cold and Elfwine would like you to join us I think,” he said in a tone that didn’t sound angry exactly but oh that thorny thorny edge she felt from the bond. He was angry, decidedly so and like her father he held it deep lest he do something rash here and now. When she did join them he kissed her and gave her Elfwine while he availed himself of what she hid under her nightgown.

The next morning Elessar rose early. He found out who the man in question was and not a half an hour later the man was on his horse and headed back to the city. If he tried defiance himself Elessar wasn’t certain that he wouldn’t have him flogged near to death. He was gone and he had a man he trusted to keep a closer watch over the girls. He would not put it past Arina to try and leave. Breakfast was a somber, quiet affair until Kressara began to tease Arina. Arina glared at her and silently threatened to thump her if she didn’t stop. Elessar was becoming angry at how they were acting, he was close to bursting she could tell.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Nauriel was a torrent of thoughts and feelings. She was already on edge because of her mother, but now having to deal with this was almost too much for her to handle. In their tent, she said nothing to Elessar, for she knew from the look on his face that he had heard everything. She was tired, physically and emotionally, and she did as he asked without a word.

The following morning was tense for the entire family. Nauriel watched as the young man left, heading back towards the city. She could see Arina watching him as well and could see the tears that formed in her eyes. However, she said nothing to her. Nauriel was too stressed to eat breakfast so she just sat there, feeling the tension growing by the minute. Finally, she could take no more and she looked at everyone.

"I would like to remind you all that my mother could be dying, if not dead. I have far too much on my mind to deal with anything more. I would appreciate it if everyone would remember why we are traveling to Gehenna in the first place," she said angrily as she stood with Elfwine in her arms. She left the table and walked over to be by herself for a while.

OOC-So I had a weird thought regarding Arina. What if Nauriel and Elessar tell Arina that when she is 18 they will reconsider this man as a possible suitor, but she must wait until then. However, Arina continues to be defiant and still sees Lucas behind their backs. They find out and then tell Arina that if she wants to continue to see him that they will not be involved...thus telling her that she will need to move out of the palace and won't receive any financial aid from them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 am

ooc: Im mixed on this idea. back then 16 was a completely viable age to get married. The issue is propriety I think. No betrothal or a proper approach by his family nor himself to ask for permission to walk out with her. Its all scandalous behavior. I was thinking that maybe she decides to leave with him altogether. It would leave room for another Eldarion/Calista Adventure. Arina and Lucas could head west to Bree to live. It would give a reason to see hobbits and such by the young pair who are still working on their relationship.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 am

OOC-That could work. It would certainly be interesting because they don't know each other really well and as a young solider he wouldn't be making that much money so it would be a great contrast to the way Arina's used to living.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 am

OOC-BTW what did you think of Rowena's profile?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:04 am

ooc: I like Rowena alot. I wanted to put something odd into the mix. Since we are going the route of Anne Rice to a degree I wanted to give my character an ability. A family trait that rarely ever manifested itself. it could be something due to magic by one of his ancestors. I wanted to give him the ability to walk into other peoples dreams. He must know the person i.e. have intimate contact with them to a degree or known them well. He can walk their dreams and modify them to his will. He uses this often with people to manipulate them in some way. He will take this ability as a matter of course and not anything really special. it obviously has advantages but also disadvantages.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:08 am

OOC-I like that idea a lot. It could be very interesting.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 am

ooc: where do you want this thread to take place?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 am

OOC-I was thinking a city...like New York or somewhere like that where Rowena really wouldn't be noticed. I think she would feel safer among a lot of people. BTW, I really won't be able to post much today (if at all) because of something that is happening at work.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:29 am

ooc: no problem, ill be busy as well today

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:49 pm

OOC-Did we want to continue on with this thread or start a new one?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Ooc- I'll get something up soon.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 pm