The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visitor In Disguise

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Visitor In Disguise - Page 2 Empty Re: A Visitor In Disguise

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Her words and her hands on his shoulders allowed him to gain much of the respect he had lost for her. Unlike most men he put his arms around her and hugged her tightly to him. He dearly missed his own mother and in light of everything he dearly needed one right then. For now she would be it he decided as he put his head on her shoulder. The moment didn’t last too long though, they pulled back and he slowly regained his composure. “Will you honor us by supping with us tonight?” He asked as he gave her a small smile and hefted the axe back onto his shoulder.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Nauriel was surprised when Cole suddenly put his arms around her, but she relaxed and embraced him. He reminded her so much of Elessar...tough exterior, but a vulnerable interior. She let him hold her for as long as he needed. When he stepped back and then asked her to dine with them that evening she smiled and nodded.

"It would be my honor."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:11 pm

After Nauriel and Serethiel had left, they would be coming back later for dinner, he could tell that Aviana was decidedly curious as to what had gone on between he and her mother. When she asked he only looked at her, wanting her to ‘consider’ the possibility that they had had words. He finally spoke after she gave him ‘the look’.

“We have...come to an understanding,” he said as he took her up onto his lap at the kitchen table. Aslan was asleep up in his crib. Freshly bathed, he used the pine scented soap this time, he saw that her breasts were leaking again. Unconsciously he adjusted the thick cloth she put inside to keep from getting her clothes damp from her milk. He had already ‘tasted’ of her milk once, he considered it again as her breasts heaved as she shifted to get comfortable with her arms around his neck. “I invited her for dinner tonight, if that is alright?” he told her softly as he looked up at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Aviana had been waiting, rather impatiently to talk to Cole after her mother and grandmother left. She knew that her mother had gone out to talk to him and wanted to know what had happened, or what had been said. When he finally told her that they had come to an understanding she looked decidedly relieved. She let him pull her into his lap. Aslan was sleeping soundly in his crib. He moved every once in awhile as if he were dreaming. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled a little as he adjusted the cloth she was using inside her clothes to keep them from getting damp.

“Of course it’s alright that you invited her for dinner,” she replied softly with a smile. She then grinned teasingly at him. “What are you going to be making?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:32 pm

He smiled and his eyes took on a very warm light at her quip. “When you are able to take me inside you again I will have to remind you who is the man and who is the woman,” he said as he kissed her with intent to excite her as his hands cupped her buttocks. They had done ‘other’ things, she liked him to not forget that he was hers and so she not able to forget. “I will make us butter squash and greens since she is not so much into eating meat,” he surprised her remembering. “For dessert...I have something ‘special’ planned for you alone my darling wife,” he said affectionately and kissed her even more warmly than before.

Ooc: Ok, was there more you wanted to do here?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:46 pm

OOC-no, I think this is a good place to stop

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:50 pm

ooc: ok, back to the wedding? Or anything in between? Did you want to do any issues or problems for anyone prior to the wedding?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:02 pm

OOC-Hmmm, we could have something happen, but I'm not sure what

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 pm

ooc: I can think of horrible things, unfortunately. Like someone steals their baby or someone tries to harm Eldarion or Calista or Cole or Aviana.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:13 pm

OOC- we could have something happen to Calista. Maybe there is someone who had been in love with her for a long time but has never said anything but now that she's getting married to Eldarion he decides if he can't have her then neither can Eldarion and he tries to kill her

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:14 pm

ooc: that would be interesting to do that thread and see how she handles someone like that and have someone unlikely help her maybe also.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:22 pm

OOC-sounds good

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content